The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Litter To Sagramour Whippets !

charlene

Registered
Reaction score
On Friday, 27th of February we headed off to the airport with Helmi. We travelled to Belgium to finally meet Timmy. The trip went very nicely, I got Helmi out very quickly at Brussels, and Helmi was ok after the flight. Timmys owners, Rita & Gilbert came to pick us up from the airport, and we got to spend the wonderful weekend at their home in Tongeren.

Timmy was everything, and even more that I had hoped him to be. He has such a perfect personality; he is so sweet and playful dog, and he did charm Helmi too. After a very successful weekend Helmi and I traveled back home at monday, 2.3.

Yesterday I took Helmi to the vet to have an ultrasound, and YES! puppies are on the way! They will arrive in the beginning of May. :D (w00t)

Proud parents-to-be:

Ch Woodbrooks Yalumba Shiraz, "Helmi"

(Int Ch Woodbrooks Tullamore Dew - Int Ch Woodbrooks Talunga Shiraz)

helmi_stac.jpg

Multi Ch, WW-06 Bohem Time Flies, "Timmy"

(Multi Ch Bohem Flight Time - Ch Bohem All About Eve)

timmy.jpg

Needless to say, I am very thrilled about this litter! :wub:

Huge thanks to Rita & Gilbert for making this possible! :huggles:

Pedigree & other info at our website: www.sagramour.com

On Friday, 27th of February we headed off to the airport with Helmi. We travelled to Belgium to finally meet Timmy. The trip went very nicely, I got Helmi out very quickly at Brussels, and Helmi was ok after the flight. Timmys owners, Rita & Gilbert came to pick us up from the airport, and we got to spend the wonderful weekend at their home in Tongeren.
Timmy was everything, and even more that I had hoped him to be. He has such a perfect personality; he is so sweet and playful dog, and he did charm Helmi too. After a very successful weekend Helmi and I traveled back home at monday, 2.3.

Yesterday I took Helmi to the vet to have an ultrasound, and YES! puppies are on the way! They will arrive in the beginning of May. :D (w00t)

Proud parents-to-be:

Ch Woodbrooks Yalumba Shiraz, "Helmi"

(Int Ch Woodbrooks Tullamore Dew - Int Ch Woodbrooks Talunga Shiraz)

helmi_stac.jpg

Multi Ch, WW-06 Bohem Time Flies, "Timmy"

Congratulations, I wish you full of beautiful babies :)) :wub:

I had two reaches with Timmy - I am very satisfied! :wub: :wub:

Good luck :luck:

Claudine & JEE-BEE'S

http://site.voila.fr/jee.beeswhippet

(Multi Ch Bohem Flight Time - Ch Bohem All About Eve)

timmy.jpg

Needless to say, I am very thrilled about this litter! :wub:

Huge thanks to Rita & Gilbert for making this possible! :huggles:

Pedigree & other info at our website: www.sagramour.com

How exciting news!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I am keeping my fingers crossed for the little babies and their safe arrival to the world :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

this is sure going to be a super litter :thumbsup: , gorgeous mummy and i love Bohem whippets

Good luck with the puppies :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi Marina,

Helmi looks teriffic :wub:

Counting the days ;)

Love from all of us,

Rita and the gang

What a wonderful mating!! I wish you & Helmi all the very best for an easy and safe whelping & look forward to seeing the litter when they arrive.

I have a Timmy daughter here and also two of his grandchildren from her & I have to say they all have wonderful,easy going temps and are very affectionate and love all dogs and all people!! :wub:

Good Luck :luck:

Pamela.

Best of luck with the litter! :luck: :luck: :luck: I think Timmy is gorgeous! :wub:

She is looking great :wub: they are going to be gorgeous puppies, good luck :* :*

Weekly update to the photo! 7 weeks has now passed. Helmi is doing great, although her belly is already slightly dropped. :p

7weeks2009.jpg

Only two weeks left, this is getting exciting! :D

:wub: :wub:

Just found a photo of Helmi on the move. This photo was taken on 2007 in whippet club speciality in Finland. She won the open class (27 entries) amd came 3rd best bitch from 71 entries under Eva Yacoby.

helmierk.jpg

There is a "small" difference in the underline, dont´t you think? :p

8 weeks now.

8weeks_2.jpg

8weeks_1.jpg

I think we are going to have a full football team! :p

Back