The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Litter Born

shaz pedder

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am so pleased to announce that my Hansom Harry ( SP.CH. VC The Real MccoyX WCRCH VC Ruby Tiger) and Hot Stuff (Hot Legs X WCRCH Just Dandy) are the proud parents of five little babes :cheers: :huggles: 3 bitches and two dogs, mum and babes are doing really well. I was also there at the birth :D and it was a great exsperiance (I think I have spelt that wrong :oops: ) (w00t) (first time for me :p ) I will get weights and pics very soon, but, I can tell you that there were 1 black and two blue brindle bitches, and 1 Black and 1 blue brindle dog :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Must try to get some sleep soon :sweating:

all the best shazxx

ps First babe was born at 3.10am this morning :wub: and last babe at 7.20am :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely news :thumbsup: Really pleased that Sally has her 2 brindle bitches that she was hoping for :wub: Glad you got to see the birth Sharon :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
Lovely news  :thumbsup: Really pleased that Sally has her 2 brindle bitches that she was hoping for  :wub: Glad you got to see the birth Sharon  :cheers:

Thanks Jacquie, and Sally and Cliff are over the moon :lol: and it was lovely for me too :thumbsup: see you Sunday Hun xx

all the best shazxx

Cogratulations to Sally Cliff Shaz and John plus the dogs they had a part in it :huggles:

I make that 19 Puppies appeared on this forum in less than 24 hours, there was nothing at all on the TV over the Xmas holiday period that appealed to whippets ;)

It appears they had to make their own entertainment :thumbsup:

Congrats :) to all :thumbsup: Pleased all went well :) bet you were knackered Shaz :huggles:

Congratulations, :thumbsup: glad you got to experience the birth. :thumbsup:

Hi Shaz,

Fantastic news for Sally & Cliff, especially as they wanted two bitches, hope Dizzy is well, and that you all got some rest yesterday. Hope to see you tomorrow.

I'll pass on the news to mum & dad later :wub: :wub:

Lorraine

Thats great. Bet Sally's pleased too :thumbsup:

I'm so pleased that Sally and Cliff finally have their bitches and that the babies have made it here safely :huggles:

I can't wait to see them! and as I work with Sally I can guarentee that everyone else we work with will be sick of the word 'whippet' very, very soon (w00t) :lol:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]congratulations [/SIZE] :cheers:

Strike Whippets said:
Oh come on Shaz ......... We need piccies now  ;)   .......
Hi, will be getting pics on Sunday 11th March, pups and mum are doing really well :huggles: :luck: :luck: , there is 1 bitch :wub: and 1 dog :wub: left, please contact Sally on 01442 215136 or me on 01442 247019.

all the best shazxxx

shaz pedder said:
Strike Whippets said:
Oh come on Shaz ......... We need piccies now  ;)   .......
Hi, will be getting pics on Sunday 11th March, pups and mum are doing really well :huggles: :luck: :luck: , there is 1 bitch :wub: and 1 dog :wub: left, please contact Sally on 01442 215136 or me on 01442 247019.

all the best shazxxx

Hi all, got some pics of babes, :wub: but, alas didn't come out very well, :( will take some more soon :thumbsup: . All babes are spoken for now, and pleased to say that they are all going to racing homes :cheers: :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

all the best shazxxx

That's great news Shaz :cheers: ........ This will be a litter to keep an eye on, especially on a bend :D

Back