The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Litter Announcement

Your new pups are nice :thumbsup: you should called them jelly & ice cream.. ha ha ha. good luck with them

Aw Laura what good little girls all sitting for there pics taken :D I love the facial markings on little Kimi :wub:

Thanks Diane its the only time they listen lol its not that straight forward with these three.Kimis markings are lovely if i do say so my self but im biased lol.Pitty about the pic quality tho hopefuly get it sorted out later it keeps saying that our pics on the camera and phone are to big to download but when we downsize them they are to small.

Ben and I went to see his two sisters that live near us last night. Daisy is a bit smaller that Ben and a slightly different shaped head but otherswise she looks like Ben. They got on very well!!!! Little Lottie is about the same size as Ben. She is gorgeous and is going to be a stunner when fully grown. If she had been a boy I would have stolen her!! She was a shy so did not join in with the playing but I am sure once she is out and about she will take Ben on!!

They are a credit to Jo and hope to see them at Oxford race meetings

:D :D Come on Stewart and Laura get those pics sorted if you cant get them on get Derek to help you LOL been waiting ages :teehee: took some of Gazza and Reyna they are spanking pics will get them on at the weekend

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:thumbsup: Hi everyone cannot believe our closing date is this Sunday already if any one has a problem getting a entry form please phone Maggie on 01236830273 and she will take your entry.

Well we are a geared up and cannot wait to see you all the track is looking great and equipment all been checked :thumbsup: see you all soon :thumbsup:

Back