The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Lining

krystal

Registered
Reaction score
oscar succsessfuly lined maddy (slipper) last night pups due hopefully round about 20 th ov febuary and thanks dee for bringing paul over with oscar :cheers:

p.s dad says he'll see u alright wen he gets his new glasses lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You lot dont hang about do you :lol:

Good luck :luck:

good luck with this mating :luck: :luck: :luck:

i hope maddie has an easier time this time, good luck with the lining :luck:

debbie :cheers:

krystal said:
oscar succsessfuly lined maddy (slipper) last night pups due hopefully round about 20 th ov febuary and thanks dee for bringing paul over with oscar  :cheers:  
p.s dad says he'll see u alright wen he gets his new glasses lol

Good luck Maddie and Oscar

KRYSTAL i hope thats After Shot glasses Ricky's on about (w00t)

update on maddy fat and lazy lol she been full of her self latley running round the house like a loony (she is) playin with zim and the pup i think she thinks she a pup half the time rolling around on the floor. her belly has dropped fully now id say she hasnt really gone off her food eats everyt hing u put infront of her and if the others dont eat it she waitin till they move away anyways she full of energy lets hope she this energetic giving birth

13 MORE DAYS TO GO (w00t)

hi krys hope maddy has the pups alryt bet ya dead excited i kno i wud be lol anyway i know what maddy is like at the minute she is mental like a little pup herself lol gd luck with them anyway :luck:

7 DAYS TO GO N COUNTING :D SHE IS LIKE A TANK

:) Dee i cant wait am dead excited ive told me dad if she has them while im at skol he has got 2 come and get me but hes not havng any ov it :angry: but if he doesnt my mam will kick his butt lol

4 DAYS TO GO :D

Maddy went into labour at 1:30 am she has had her first puppy at 3:25 am dark fawn bitch she is small but long more news to follow :D

MADDY'S A MAM AND OSCAR'S A DAD (again lol) :p

Maddy went into labour at 1:30 am she had her first puppy at 3:25 am dark fawn bitch she is small but long.

Maddy had her second pup at 4:47 am with a little help from dad (pup came legs first) and it is a dark fawn bitch with a white neck and a white blaze up its face & very very long :D

Maddy had her 3rd puppy at 5:12 am dark fawn dog with white feet and a white blaze up his face and has a white paint brush mark on his back (yet again feet first and needed help from dad) and he is canny long aswell :D

Maddy had her 4th puppy at 5:47 am dark fawn dog with a white chest he is also long this one was head first thank fully lol :D

well done maddy and Ricky the midwife :D hope there goodns m8 :thumbsup: wich 3 are u keeping Krystal :D

Congratulations :D hope you watched them being born Krystal :D

great news 2 dogs 2 bitches eh? congratz to all concerned and good luck with them. :luck: :luck: looking forward to pics :wub:

mutley said:
well done maddy and Ricky the midwife  :D hope there goodns m8 :thumbsup:   wich 3 are u keeping Krystal :D
Gary am not sure but i like all 4 :D but dad likes the little fawn bitch (first born)

len said:
Congratulations  :D   hope you watched them being born Krystal  :D
yep i did dad woke me up at 1:30 and watched all of them being born but then walked out the room when the 2nd and 3rd was being born cos maddy was pushin n dad was tryin to help because they came feet first but one leg was stuck and the pup cudnt get out thank fully came out with a big push lol :D

Anyway's Maddy & puppies are great all doing Well :cheers:

Back