The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Jumpers

very nice!!

I'm so jealous of people who are this crafty, the sweaters look great!! :)

sunny said:
Ahh they look lovely Julie, my mum to has knitted my lot some, collected Gracie's half sister Remmy's last night, they're all going to be toastie this winter!! :lol:

It would be nice to see pictures of your dogs wearing their jumpers Rachel :- " :)

And some more pictures of Connie :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely jumpers. They look so snug. :huggles:

Perfect for girlies....would need a bit of redesigning for the boys in a certain area :- "

What a gem your mum is. I must show this to mine...she's always knitting...maybe she could have a go at something for Fred.

sunny said:
I will send you some the weekend :thumbsup:
Here are Rachel's Connie and Remmy wearing their new jumpers

Remmy :wub: :wub:

30.9.06_Phoebe_6_weeks_5_days_086.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Connie wearing a black fluffy number :wub: :wub:

01.JPG

We could always have them as Team Coats at the Lancashire a bit like the car racing teams have :- "

Mark Roberts said:
We could always have them as Team Coats at the Lancashire a bit like the car racing teams have  :- "

Jeff can knit he could make them for us :D they look fab in their jumpers Jue and even better in real life they looked lovely on Sunday, although Andy had a giggle I think he liked them secretly :- "

Kane wouldn't need one knitting he could wear one of mine (w00t) :wub: big fat lad he is :lol:

Oh, thanks for the pattern link. I'll pass it on to my Mum to see if she can make sense of it. :- "

Back