The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New forumer

2hounds8paws

Registered
Reaction score
Hi i'm Philippa from Essex I am dog walker and have recently completed a course set up by K9 Solutoins I didn't gain the certificate I hopped for but my knowledge in dog behaviour is fairly advanced its a fascinating subject which I love and I still hope to be a trainer.

I own 2 dogs a mini schnauzer who is a year old named Annie and a cocker spaniel named Millie I wont be getting more dogs in the future I all ways set out to own two dogs but finding decent training classes in Essex is almost impossible if you don't drive.

My dogs lead perfectly happy lives they are my fur babies and I teach them lots of things. I also own 6 chickens 2 of which are 12 this year and show no signs of slowly down this is an unusual age for a chicken who is more commonly meant to live around 6-8 years depending on breed or hybrid.

Welcome! I'm new too but I'm finding lots of useful information on here. Enjoy!

Hello and welcome..I'm Beth sorry u didn't get the qualification you were hoping for..maybe you could re-sit?

I also keep poultry and have a few golden oldies.. and I have 2 dogs..the loves of my life..grommy boy is 15 and a total mutt..Willow is 8months..a GSD x with monster..Willow keeps me entertained with her puppy antics..and rocking in the corner with a stiff drink but I would never be without her..

Any how..welcome to the forum..its a fab place to be ..lots of friendly people ..and you can chat to your hearts content about your fur babies without anyone's eyes glazing over he he he

Last edited by a moderator:
My sunny.... That's my dog got beaten up by one of my friends very large chicken over a piece of bread ! I have never seen a chicken be so violent huge claws in the air and beak pecking

Now I tell him to stay clear of all large birds.

He is a jack Russel and he lost the fight over the bread ... He's not ashamed ....

Back