The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Coat......

Joanna

Registered
Reaction score
Just to let you know, I received a super dog coat from Pauline (Northolm Supplies) yesterday. She has red ones in stock and can do the smaller sizes for whippets if you request it. It has a sort of a duvet feel to it aswell as being waterproof and snug. I am very impressed and it only costs £14........Great service too :thumbsup: Thanks Pauline

Heres the link if you are interested Northolm Supplies

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need a photo of the new coat being modelled by Archie or Fynn. We only have your word for it :- " :D

Nicola said:
I think we need a photo of the new coat being modelled by Archie or Fynn. We only have your word for it  :- "  :D
Most definitely!! I refuse to look at the link but don't like red so want to know if there are other colours!!! LOL!

dessie said:
Nicola said:
I think we need a photo of the new coat being modelled by Archie or Fynn. We only have your word for it  :- "  :D
Most definitely!! I refuse to look at the link but don't like red so want to know if there are other colours!!! LOL!

Later.........His is a bit large, though Pauline is going to stock other sizes! I think she's going to do non waterproof padded ones aswell. They are so snug.

What's wrong with red Caroline? It would look lovely against your dark lot!

Joanna said:
dessie said:
Nicola said:

Later.........His is a bit large, though Pauline is going to stock other sizes! I think she's going to do non waterproof padded ones aswell. They are so snug.

I know it would but I don't do red!!! Now green .................. or Godolphin blue but not navy, don't do navy either!!!

dessie said:
Joanna said:
dessie said:
Nicola said:

I know it would but I don't do red!!! Now green .................. or Godolphin blue but not navy, don't do navy either!!!

However what she really prefers is ANIMAL PRINTS like leopard...... :p

Wendy

Archie is having a neurotic day. he doesn't want to wear a coat or be photographed! He has gone to ground under the sad chair (which is looking very tatty :b ). To give you an idea.................It's the padding I like, I haven't seen it before

coat1.jpg

chelynnah said:
dessie said:
Joanna said:
dessie said:
Nicola said:

However what she really prefers is ANIMAL PRINTS like leopard...... :p

Wendy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Now you're talking, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!! LOL!

Joanna said:
Archie is having a neurotic day. he doesn't want to wear a coat or be photographed! He has gone to ground under the sad chair (which is looking very tatty :b ). To give you an idea.................It's the padding I like, I haven't seen it before
he is a bit shy me thinks :lol: :thumbsup: :wub:

~whitecross whippets~ said:
Joanna said:
he is a bit shy me thinks :lol: :thumbsup: :wub:

HE IS A COMPLETE NEUROTIC BASKET-CASE LOONY....I love him though :wub:

Got some new colours coming soon guys..........including pink :*

I was thinking about putting something up for a charity auction. K9'ers to pick who the money goes to (RGT or whippie welfare or something) We could do a poll to see who wins.....what do you guys think???? :)

I think that I've seen your coats, thanks Joanna ;) , I'm very impressed and want some when you make 'em in smaller sizes. Let me know please. Also could you do front opening ones?

Nice coat! What I miss is a really warm and waterproof coat that covers the chest as well. I have a lovely xtra-warm coat for Mac (in chav fake burberry :p ) but it would have been so much better if it covered that hairless chest. Mac is out all day with me (work in a racingstable) and can get very cold sometimes. Have looked for the perfect coat to a reasonable price (as I said, working with horses - always skint :( ) but I think I have to buy a knitted jumper to put underneath :))

mac_for_k9_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back