The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Champion Title

Morgan

Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday we were in Mouscron (Belgium) to start Mojo's and Mia's 2005 Show season.

The judge was a lady from Poland. I have to confess that normally I used to be not very keen on judges from Eastern Countries :- " but my dogs have done very well lately so I kind of changed my mind :p . Anyway I was waiting to try to get Mojo's last qualifying CAC for the Belgian title so it was especially important for him.

Mojo won the big "Belgian Winner" in Brussel December 2003 (judge: Herman Bürk from Germany); that counts double CAC. I just showed him 4 times in Belgium after that:

He won in Hoogstraten 2004 under the well known Afghan Hound breeder Lotte Jorgensen from Denmark (Boxadan kennels).

Then 3rd try: Brabo Show Antwerpen 2004, he won under Leona Dams (co owner of the Boxing Helena's dogs). Then he had the 4 requested CACs but you need one year between the first and the last CAC and that made just 5 months (w00t) !!!!

I showed again in November at Eurodog Show in Courtrai and Mojo won Champion dog class under Olaf Knauber of Germany, a greyhound breeder.

I was eagerly waiting for December to try to get his qualifying CAC but unfortunatly there was one day missing for Brussel 2004 so I didn't even enter:angry: !!!!!

So Mouscron was our first try really................and when you wait for a qualifying win sometimes it's the most difficult to get, isn't it? ;) . I thought I would enter every show in Belgium until I get it :wacko: ....

So Yesterday I was a bit nervous, especially for the 1st show of the year............................................................................

But we can proudly announce that Mojo:

Won Champion class

Got his qualifying CAC :teehee:

Got his 18th CACIB :)

And was Best Dog!!!!

So he is now:[SIZE=14pt] International and Belgian Champion Taraly Stairway to Heaven[/SIZE] :cheers: :)) :teehee: (pending confirmation by the Belgian Kennel Club)

We still have 2 titles on the way for him and then we will try some new ones if we can :) .

It was also Mia's return after her litter. She was placed 3rd excellent :)

CAC CACIB went to another French bitch, Reine de Saba du Diamand de Gould, who had a litter by our Spike 9 months ago.

Best Puppy went to her daughter by Spike, Voici Une Fleur de la Promenade du Roi.

BOB went to a junior bitch, Daydream Di Mahana.

What a day :lol: !

PS: pictures will come later ;)

[SIZE=21pt]Wow![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Tamara and Mojo![/SIZE]

Looking forward to the pics! Hope you've got one of Spike's daughter too!

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]Thats brilliant news ![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Puppy, "Voici Une Fleur De La Promenade du Roi", daughter of our "Spike" (SBIS, Multi Ch. Taraly Malcolm X) ex the CACIB winner bitch.

:b Not really the best picture of her I'm afraid :b

View attachment 8726

A better picture of her taken at XMas :santa: when she visited us, handled by myself

VoiciUneFleur1Grand2.jpg

And my boy, the newly crowned Belgian Champion :D

Mouscron05Mojo2.jpg

And another one.....

:oops: Sorry for the poor quality pictures....Hopefully I will have some better ones later in the day! ;)

:oops: Unfortunatly I don't have any picture of the BOB winner :b

Mouscron05Mojo.jpg

Mojo's just stunning........... he can come live me anyday. :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Many congratulations Tamara!![/SIZE] :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]You must be VERY proud [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Well Done, Tamara and Mojo .

Do you not fancy your chances on this side of the Channel ? How about getting a UK title :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]well done[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you all for all these congratulations :D

"MOJO" feels very proud of himself 8) and now is having a big sleep ;) o:)

Mojo_dort.jpg

"MOJO" feels very proud of himself 8) and now is having a big sleep
;) o:) [

Congratulations :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mojo certainly has a reason to grin!

cheers Lida

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS !!! :cheers: Tamara & Mojo.

:D Very well done :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back