The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Breeding

good luck with the mating, a lovely looking bitch, i had the pleasure to see her when jimmy owned her :thumbsup:

I think people with maiden bitches (most of the time) like to use a stud dog that knows what hes doing so to speak,

that doesnt go with us tho has we like to use different stud dogs for our bitches bring new breeding in we first used gillette with our bitch My cinderella but at the time bomber (gillette) was nearly 10 if i remember right, then vicky used him and produced a great litter with taylor maid such a shame no one else used him sooner.

But anyway i think it just takes a few to use a new stud dog and they will get more and more when proven its just when someone will take a chance on a new stud.

We have also tried Little Bill with Two Faced another dog who i think is fantastic cant understand why more dont go to him, Tora lost her 2 babies but we are just waiting for her to come in season to go back and hopefully get some new lines up and running (w00t)

Good Luck with your Mating hope all goes well and you get some champs :thumbsup:

Best of Luck for some new Danny pups, it's great to hear he is doing the job well, we had no joy when we tried Moany Moany and Connor's Lass with him but I look forward to seeing his offspring run and potentially choose a dog with his lines in the future :thumbsup: .

i think it is hes first greyhound but i dont think it will be hes last i cant understand why he isnt used more,hes racing career speaks for itself hes blood lines speak for themselves. Is it that people are nervous of using a new stud so keep going to noted stud dogs after hes racing career was over i got told wor jon wasnt used early on but look at hes stud career it was awesome and everone wants a pup off andys ,mollys john and rightly so hes breeding will go down in whippet history Vicky used Gilette a dog nobody else used and the rest history they have won everthing. Gold runs pups are just starting to race lets see what they make if people dont start using new blood we stand the chance of stagnating on the breeding front

Jeff you missed out how great me and Colin are as well.....lol

Yes Dave she was the first greyhound Danny had mated and I wish them all the very best of look because she was a cracking looking greyhound.

Best of luck to all concerned.
modest with it :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Pics uploaded to wrong thread previously, coming upto 4 weeks and looks in pup :luck:

nice looking bitch, i said that to jimmy when she was over here at mine with him before he died

Had a tip off on this lining and checked this girl out on greyhound data, got to say her pik doesn't do her justice cos she looks stunning on David's photos!! Best of luck to all concerned :luck: :luck: :luck:

shes a gorgeous lookin bitch :thumbsup:

and she looks well in pup so i have been informed, think peter had a fancy for one carole he was asking a lot of question. gold runs first greyhound be very interesting what they make.danny is a gutsy little dog wouldnt give in even against bitches. some of his pups are coming into the yearling and looking promising :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

talked to jill last night adamant kim well in pup she is big gold run as done the job cant wait to see this litter her breeding is the very best in greyhound circles and her ancestors going back to knockeven gem ,bridge and star the scottish greyhound derby winner had fantastic early pace and were great sprinters.anybody interested in top class breeding can only be impressed in this breeding and for gold run he speaks for himself hes racing record is second to none i dont think there is a lot this great dog never won hes pups are just starting to hit the tracks now and are looking very impressive great luck with this litter and anybody who is getting a pup out off this litter

shit on computer i meant knockeven joy and rubys bridge when wifes nagging me to do something i cant concentrate

shit on computer i meant knockeven joy and rubys bridge when wifes nagging me to do something i cant concentrate
Bet she's nagging you to wash them pots :D

just been to majorca for our anniversery what more does she want good job i still love her i didnt wash the pots the first 30yrs im not going to start now

just been to majorca for our anniversery what more does she want good job i still love her i didnt wash the pots the first 30yrs im not going to start now
and not a wrong word,nice one geff and katie,best of luck for the next 30 (w00t)

now back on the subject this bitch is out of mega joy same litter as mega delight the best dam in greyhound racing in the last 10years there progeny as thrown some stayers to smooth rumble and larkill joe when i say stayer i mean 480mtr, these so called stayers also bust track records over sprint distances but when put to the droopys side of the breeding scolari and kewell they throw fantastic early paced . Going further knockeven star was a brilliant sprinter who won the scottish greyhound derby,looking on the data base and going through my recent greyhound books this breeding is full of fantastic sprinters ideal for whippet a of gold runs calibre

Last edited by a moderator:
Back