The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Bling For The Chelynnah's

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score
My friend Pat in the States makes beautiful whippet necklaces (yes, I know - necklaces for whippets (w00t) ), and after seeing the ones she made as gifts for Karen Lee to give her winners when she came across to judge EAWC I just had to have some.

They arrived a few weeks ago, but I've only just now managed to get pictures of them.

Nikon2007_0714017.jpg
Nikon2007_0714013.jpg

Nikon2007_0714011.jpg
Nikon2007_0714007.jpg

Nikon2007_0714019.jpg
Nikon2007_0714003.jpg

I love my girlies AND their new bling :wub:

Wendy

ooooooh i like them.id get one for razzle but shes far too much of a hooligan to wear something like that! :wacko: shed probably end up strangling herself on it! (w00t)

They are lovely :thumbsup: especially like the lilac one :)

beautiful necklaces for beautiful girls :wub: - does your friend have a web site

:wub: They are lovely Wendy, and only super model's like you'r girl's can wear them so well. :huggles:

georgina said:
beautiful necklaces for beautiful girls  :wub: - does your friend have a web site
She does, but it's kind of in the works http://www.followyourlead.com/. The beads on ours she found because we talkeda bout what kind of colours we wanted for each of the girls, so even if you don't see something on the website that catches your eye, email her and chat if you are thinking about getting something.

Wendy

(w00t) omy lord they are gorguse ...i think princess tia needs a Swarovski

crystal one :- "

your girls look so supermodel-ly they obviously enjpy wearing them and posing for the camera :wub: :wub: :wub:

Those look beautiful on your girls :wub: Wendy, i know some girly's here, that i may have to get some for.... Thankyou for the Link. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good consistent piccies. I envy you. The necklaces are lovely. Wish the Princess would agree to wear something like that.

Id wear them myself - they are so pretty. :)

and gorgeous dogs.too :huggles: :wub:

They are lovely :wub: :wub: would love to order one for Keano but i think my OH have would have a thing or two to say about that, not very manly . :lol: :lol:

As some of you know, I make greetings cards and when I was in the craft shop yesterday they had bead sets almost identical to the beads in the necklaces. Cost £4.99. I'm sure I could easily make some so next time I go to the craft shop I'll get a pack and see what I can do.

Of ourse I have thousands (literally) of beads in all colours but as they are for cards, they are too small for necklaces so I'll buy a set of the bigger ones. Will show the results when I've done them!!

PS Wendy, do you have ear-rings to match for the girls?? :- " :clown:

pollyanna said:
As some of you know, I make greetings cards and when I was in the craft shop yesterday they had bead sets almost identical to the beads in the necklaces. Cost £4.99.  I'm sure I could easily make some so next time I go to the craft shop I'll get a pack and see what I can do_Of ourse I have thousands (literally) of beads in all colours but as they are for cards, they are too small for necklaces so I'll buy a set of the bigger ones.  Will show the results when I've done them!!

PS  Wendy, do you have ear-rings to match for the girls??  :- "  :clown:

Janet it would be great if someone in the UK made some whippet necklaces :D . I've been trying to get them to take off. A friend donated some to JR Whippet Rescue to sell, but no one seems to be as mad as me!!

And no - I didn't get them matching earrings :p LOL

Wendy

Back