The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Baby At Last

Aww thank you. He is just so loveable, I am head over heels already :)

Breeding, his Dam is Ch Osterfen Amber Nymph and Sire is Int Ch Blue Springs Tibere.

So far his halo hasn't slipped.

He keeps me warm at night too (w00t)

Alll the best with HARLEY , He looks a lovely chap :wub: ,I know his mum and uncle Onion very well :cheers:

Good luck with Harly :wub: , hope you have loadsa fun with him. :thumbsup:

Ive seen his mum - shes lovely too :wub:

Oh yes Uncle Onion, he is so cute. My favourite is Auntie Lilac!!! They are all so gorgeous!

:oops: Jax is quite right - it is Harley not Harvey - I didn't have my glasses on earlier :b - he has two lovely dogs as parents, can't wait to see him as he grows up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes gorgeous have fun with him :wub: :thumbsup:

Lovely wee fawn boy :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Just got back from the puppy party. Harley loved it. Only 2 other puppies there a diddy sheltie who was too scared to join and spent his time on his mums knee and would you believe the other dog was a blue whippet!! He was older than Harley, but they were little terrors together!!

Harley is shattered now, fast asleep on the sofa :)

quintessence said:
My most favourite thing in the world a fawn whippet puppy (with white bits).  Jenny

Mine too!!!!!!!

Remeber Archie as a puppy Jenny, that was when youyr two were a meer twinkle :teehee:

Harley is so cute :p

Wow he's lovely and great breeding - it'll be lovely to see pictures as he grows!

Good luck with him :luck:

Wah! He's Gorgeous! :wub:

I never saw my Blue as a puppy - but i bet he looked just like that!

Back