The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Arrival

Carol Brown

Registered
Reaction score
Would like to announce the new arrival of Emmie Carol born yesterday at 4:19pm weighing in at 7lb 1oz to Nicola, Ray & Lottie.

All doing well

Came home today, Lottie at school so she will be excited to see Mum & baby sister

Nanny & Grandad are over the noon

Would like to announce the new arrival of Emmie Carol born yesterday at 4:19pm weighing in at 7lb 1oz to Nicola, Ray & Lottie.All doing well

Came home today, Lottie at school so she will be excited to see Mum & baby sister

Congratulations all the best to mum and Ray little Lottie and proud grandparents love Sue and John Berry xx

Great news. Congratulations to Nicola and Ray from Chris and Diane :thumbsup:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

Nicola, Ray & Lottie also proud Nanny Carol & Grandad Dave

Last edited:
(w00t) many congratulations ;)

glad mum and babe are doing well :thumbsup:

Elisha was very pleased that Emmie arrived on her birthday :wub:

Would like to announce the new arrival of Emmie Carol born yesterday at 4:19pm weighing in at 7lb 1oz to Nicola, Ray & Lottie.All doing well

Many CONGRATULATIONS Nicola, Ray, Lottie, Carol & Dave ... how exciting ..... do send Nicola and Ray my very best wishes. Ron, Lily, Silver and Biba.

Hello to Emmie Carol from us all at windfly ,picture please.

A big congratulations to Nicola , Ray and Lottie on the birth of little Emmie ,

All our best wishes from

Sarah Steve Keelan and Sommer xxxxxxxxx

A Huge Congratulations to you all how exciting for you all :wub: :wub: :wub:

That means that I can enjoy your open with out bringing towels and hot water (w00t) (w00t)

Congratulations to you all, bet lottie :wub: is over the moon but i bet she still wants her puppy :-

love from June Al & Harry & the Boys xx

Congratulations to all. What a lovely name too.

Congratulations to you all, bet lottie :wub: is over the moon but i bet she still wants her puppy :-

love from June Al & Harry & the Boys xx

:D Congratulations to Nicola and Ray - lovely choice of names. Hugs to big sister Lottie, and to Carol and Dave, very proud grandparents :wub:

What an honour giving her your name :D

Congratulations to all concerned :D

:D Ray and Nicola, well done to you both and of course Lottie. Looking forward to see Emmie Carol.See you soon. Bye for now Trish Star and Kass.

Many congratulations to you both and of course nanny and grandad

lots of love

Chris Ernie and Becky xxx

that great new all the best to you all

Back