The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Arrival

a bid well done to sadie izzy is a little cracker and u look after yer little sis now bobby :huggles: :huggles: :D

IZZY IS LOVELY I THOUGHT LAUREN WAS BIG AT 8LB 9OZ CONGRATULATIONS :wub:

IZZY IS LOVELY I THOUGHT LAUREN WAS BIG AT 8LB 9OZ CONGRATULATIONS :wub:

:huggles: congrats :huggles: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Was soooooo Chuffed when i got my text yesterday morning! Thought we were guna have a repeat of Bobby, bet Sade is chuffed she had her naturally!

Cant wait to meet her, i have been out shopping already! :oops:

Hi, well done , she's lovely, all the best.

amanda,daz n family :cheers:

(w00t) 9lb 1oz it was that 1oz that must have hurt like hell :sweating: lol well done girl one of each and how cute is Bobby with his little sis :huggles: :huggles: cant wait to see Izzy she's :wub: :wub:

(w00t) Just wanted to say thanks everyone AND o my god it kills with no pain relief haha but hey shes well worth it!! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
its all to much like hard work this baby stuff for our bob

bobby :- " acting just like a man sleeping in charge of baby lol they look so :wub: :wub:

Well just looked back at the old pics and cant believe its been almost a year

Shes just started walking so me n bob walked her upto nan karens

sadie x

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaw bless. What lovely pics........................nearly a year on............just about time for another one then :teehee: :lol: Imagine if you had eight at once like that woman in america :x

chris

Finally lol how long has the lazy little devil been able to but not done it!! Bet your 'rate' glad Sade lol

We defo have to video the walk to Nan Karens on the next family video seen as they can both walk now!!

X

awwwwww how cute is my little Chunky Monkey, cant believe shes nearly 1, mind ya cant believe BeeBo is nearly 4!!!! xxxxx

Your right bird its crazyness!! Bobs has grown up to quick LOL especially now he's too big for kisses!!

Lol

Back