The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Arrival

sadieandco

Registered
Reaction score
:D To all who might be interested Sadie (owner of Bootiful) has given birth tonight to 9lb 1oz baby girl - Izzy a little sister for Bobby.

:wub: Sadie well done and you did it properly this time love from all of us :wub:

and no im not crying again as i type this :- " well not lots now anyway :)

Ohhh well done to all plenty pics :wub:

(w00t) 9lb 1oz wow Sadie :wub: Well done and many congratulations to you all. I imagine Bobby is going to be a very proud big brother to his baby sis. I love her name :wub:

Congratulations, I was beginning to think she'd never put in an appearance (w00t)

Wishing you all the very best

Marie

Congratulations...........lets see Izzy then :))

BabyGirl.jpg

Let's have some pics :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Sadie, now Karen has a handicapper and a trap lad to carry on the manton club, I am sure that if Izzy is as pleasant as young bobby she will be a great addition to the family :cheers: :luck:

Awww congrats - pic's needed !!!!!! :wub:

About time too :sweating: :lol: and what a weight (w00t) Congratulations to you all on the latest addition to the family.George said at that weight Sadie wont belong before Izzy fills her little riding boots.Well done :D Karen

Introducing Izzy to her soon to be Whippet Friends i'm sure :)) Well you did ask for pics so here goes :))

Shush Izzy they'll take you off me if you cry and Aunty Kims looking :- "

A girl can't have too many pink outfits this was my coming home outfit - thanks Nan Karen :)

Congratulations Sadie(&Co.). They don't get any smaller though, 9lb 1oz, what a size :) .

Welcome to the world Izzy (and most importantly whippet racing of course) :huggles:

Will be looking for pictures later on, have to dash, got a stuck sump plug :- " .

WAHOO !!! :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Izzy is so gorgeous. Congratulations :cheers: :cheers: 9lb 1oz is bringing tears to my eyes :sweating: :sweating: 7lb was bad enough (w00t)

Back