The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Addition At Mychaka

Mychaka

Registered
Reaction score
Well I'm letting the secret out (and I know Bill is bursting at the seams for the announcement)

Edge has arrived safe and sound after a big day of travelling all the way up to North Queensland. He's settling in well and will start his show career off very soon. His registration came through today as well so will be offically known as Berinswift KK Penny Kraka

Edge.jpg

Thank you to Bill and Janis for sending this lovely boy to join us here. Once he is more settled we'll take photo's of him standing to show you all.

Cristina

Lovely to see him Cris! Glad he made it safe and sound. He looks a sweetie. :luck: :luck: :luck:

what a lovely little boy he is very similar to my little isla :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,

We made it through the night with only one wake up call, otherwise he sleeped off his jetlag, I'm sure he'll be a little hyper boy today. Tequila has claimed him as her's which he doesn't mind one bit.

Lana - you can play with him anytime you want, he loves giving kisses as long as your stroking his belly. :D

Cristina

He looks great cris- hope you have a ball of fun with him up there with him. Keep the pics coming as he grows.

Thanks Gary,

Here's a pic taken last night meeting Tequila for the first time - puppies always have to find the laundry basket :lol:

Rogue_26_033.JPG

Cristina

Thanks Gary,
Here's a pic taken last night meeting Tequila for the first time - puppies always have to find the laundry basket :lol:

View attachment 64635

Cristina
Hi Cristina

Good luck with Edge having his first show coming up over Easter. His brothers and sister will be barking for him. :)

Regards

All at Berinswift

What a handsome little man.... c'mon Cris - he's been there for longer than half an hour, where are the stacked & moving shots of him (w00t) Do I need to post the kids over?????

:D Yes please Lynda, send them asap - they are welcome anytime.

Other half hates me when I ask if he can take photo's while I set up the dogs, he doesn't understand that it takes patience, so I usually try and grab someone at a show (hey Lana). Besides that, this little boy just loves his tummy rubbed and spends most of his time lying on his back patting the air, telling you he wants you to rub his belly and chest, not spoilt at all, should make a very interesting first show :D

I promise you some pic's very soon. I'll send some of Steelie pretending that he's not interesting in playing with Edge. :clown:

Cristina

Back