The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Neglecting Oscar.....

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
I think Ive been neglecting Oscar.... :- " since the puppy arrived... :blink: Ive ordered him a new bed this morning.... :b :- " :- " :oops:

025.jpg

026.jpg

:lol: :lol: poor oscar ,you naughty mummy you :lol:

What a terrible mummy you are :oops: - hope his new bed arrives soon :thumbsup: - and don't let him near the phone in case he reports you to the RSPCA!! :- " :lol:

lol..bless his little sticky out legs (w00t)

Janis,how could you??????????

Look forward in seeing his new bed,a luxury one i hope :D :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That poor dog. And to add insult to injury you've gone and posted pics of him in his tattered bed on the web.

How could you?

You should be ashamed!!!

:lol: (w00t) :lol:

Poor Oscar - fancy letting his bed get into such a state. :lol: I think he will need lots of extra treats until his new bed arrives. :lol:

He might like it like that..I always sleep with my feet out of the bed :wacko:

Joanna said:
lol - me too :D

He looks totally neglected Janis, what with that nice bone, and slightly worn bed - just not up to proper whippet standards at all :clown:

Poor Oscar :( hope it's a nice special bed Janis, :- " after all he did make you a special pup :D

(w00t) poor oscar!!!! when did he grow out of that???????? :huggles:

:( Poor boy ive never seen such an ill treated dog (w00t) :lol: :wub: (w00t)

He's certainly out-grown that bed, hasn't he?!!! :D :D

Bad Mummy! :D :D :- "

bless him, typical whippet, accepts the hard times with quiet dignity o:) :- "

shame on mum though :angry: :lol:

Joanna said:

I agree... :lol:

think he likes it really, You'll put his new one there and he'll cry for his old one back :lol: :lol:

Thats terrible he goes to all that trouble of making you a lovely baby and all he gets is neglected for his trouble :eek: we shall need pictures of him in his new bed or I shall have to come and rescue him, my girlies would make him feel wanted :huggles: :wub:

I didnt realise puppies grew THAT quickly - :blink: :teehee: he fit that bed yesterday........ lol

Back