The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

NCWC - Bitch Photo's

Where is the blue/black class winner, ~ a most elegant bitch, does anyone have a photo please?

Wasn't the MP called Hillsdown Miss Tical? I remember reading it as a play on words and thought it was quite clever (though I could have read it wrong :b )

Wendy

It is Hillsdown Miss Tical

The results are now on our website.

BTW Mike Charlton has posted on a whippet list about a field full of whippets he saw whilst driving home 'a few days ago' along the M62 near Huddersfield.

So it couldnt have been a heart attack.

Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Nero said:
Where is the blue/black class winner, ~ a most elegant bitch, does anyone have a photo please?
Thank-you for your kind comment.As no-one at the show seems to have taken a photo of her on the day,I'll have a rummage and see what I can find.

Lyd

Hi Lydia

I was too Busy Baby Sitting to take a photo !!!

And I must say they were very well behaved :D

That picture didnt work too well.

So here they are seperately.

BCC

Finally here is the OLD Bitch :clown:

Best VETERAN in show ( dog or handler? ) :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks in really good nick for her age, well done Mayzee on winning best vet with your mum.

And go on Jax admit it, you would have liked a cold sausage too :D

Dawn Excellent photo of Mayzee licking her lips , I would know that lick anywhere ;)

Any chance of you sending me those photos of her ? :wub:

Thanks for the congrats but Mayzee DIDNT get best Vet. in show :( It went to Margaret Dixons Ch Millwold Gold Dust. :b

Must say in all honesty I was disapointed not to get it as he was lame and struggled to get around the ring , and as you folks know Mayzee is still as sound as a bell . ( Still, I bet he didnt get 3 sausages !!!) o:)

Vicky said:
Is wearing no shoes something to do with being lucky? :D
Good Pics
I think it has something to do with having cold feet. :))

I think if you re read my post Jax. I was congratulating Mayzee on getting BVIS with you. She emailed to say how pleased she was with your coat and condition. :p Moved well, going a bit wide behind ;)

[SIZE=14pt]WIDE !!!!![/SIZE]

IM Bloody HUGE!!!!

I thought id put that on just to save you `orrible lot the time !!!! ;) :- "

So Jax, you and I have something else in common - built for comfort not speed? ;)

....and I wait ... anxiously ... to see what Cartman will make of that :teehee:

Back