The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Nbch Jack The Lad

marielou

Registered
Reaction score
:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

Jack the Lad on becoming a veteran today, may you have many more successful years of racing.

Wishing you all the best with him geoff and Hazel :luck:

Kind regards

Marie and Graham

[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Jack.[/SIZE]

S5000356.jpg

good luck with jck in the vets fletch :thumbsup:

happy birthday jack hope u have the same success in the vets as wot u have had in the adults good luck :luck:

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD :cheers:

:D Hope you are having a smashing birthday :D

Love you loads and will see you in a few weeks. Have had some pics taken of me so that you wont forget how charming and lovely I am.................I get it from you tho Dad!! :- " The people I live with are cr*p :blink: at taking photo's so I will pose for you in Kircaldy. Hope grandad geoff and granny hazel have made you a birthday cake (w00t)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: JACK xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0482.jpg

DSCF0483.jpg

DSCF0481.jpg

.Hello son,the pics are lovely,it's just like looking in the mirror :thumbsup: :wub:

I've had a lovely birthday,loads of cards and pressies,and my mum made me a big cake,but my greedy ,fat dad ate it all :( He says he doesn't want me putting weight on when I race in the veterans,(he's some need to talk)

I'm looking forward to seeing you and your mummy and daddy when we go to Scotland.I bet you're getting really big now :thumbsup:

See you soon ,lots of love and sloppy kisses Daddy Jack :wub:

Ps thanks to everyone else who's wished me a happy birthday :D

still can do the business in the heavy weights,well done geff/hazel his looking great at 5.best of luck for the future :thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup:

hes a nice dog and has given my spike a run for his money round the bends a few times hope he continues to do well in the vets happy birthday jack :cheers:

(w00t) Hi dad, my mam and dad have got a new camera so i thought I would send you some more...................I don't think they quite got the hang of it tho cos they said....... :oops: quite a lot!!

IMG_0113-1.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: night night dad :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Birthday Jack :cheers: Bit belated but had some PC issues! :rant: All the best for the Vets! :luck:

Baby Jack's a stunner too! :wub:

rob67 said:
(w00t) Hi dad, my mam and dad have got a new camera so i thought I would send you some more...................I don't think they quite got the hang of it tho cos they said....... :oops: quite a lot!!
IMG_0113-1.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

:wub:   :wub:   :wub: night night dad  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Hello again son :D I must say you look really handsome in those photos :wub: :wub: I'm well impressed :thumbsup:

Heres a piccy of me ,taken a bit back,guarding my trophies..................And you think you're mum and dad are crap with a camera :b
S5000148.jpg
ap

See you soon ,Love Daddy Jack :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
CLEVER PUPS THEM FLETCH ,THEY CAN TYPE N SEND PICS ALREADY,LOL

Back