The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Naughty girly !

Raven oaktree

Registered
Reaction score
Sooo the question i asked my dogs was 'OK, WHO STOLE THE CHEESE?'...Willows guilty look kind of gave her away....if i EVER post that im getting another puppy PLEASE PLEASE talk me out of it... ;)

WP_20150420_13_03_19_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IT WAS IN THE FRIDGE hahahahahaha,

we found the empty packet on he patio..i know it was in the fridge because she counter surfs so we keep every where clear...she can open cupboards and doors..looks like she can open the fridge now too ! pffftttt :D

I just love grommits face..he is sooo smug that its not him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Grommit is such a good boy, he is clever and follows all commands etc, but Willow is sooooo clever, not only that but she can reach every where..she is a monkey, but she is still very young and im sure she will be fab in a few years. We are putting so much into her training ...but if i dropped something onto the floor and i told grommit 'thats not yours'..he wouldnt touch it..i cant see us EVER getting to that point with Willow :)

my sunny used to be great at the .....thats mine that's yours ......but it's deteriorated with age I blame myself of course! ....you should not go shopping in asda first and then into b&Q as obviously the pork pies are gonna get unwrapped and devoured before you finish buying your paint .

Looks like your going to need to baby proof your fridge and cupboards! :p

Bears guilty face is genius! the usual no eye contact, and walking away from me and trying to hide in the corner thinking that if he doesn't look at me I cant see him trick just makes me laugh!

I cant stay mad at him when he does that as I cant stop myself from laughing! lol

Sophie x

Goldenbear we put cupboard locks on the kitchen cupboards months ago..and turned all the door handles upside down because she learnt to open doors at around 5 months :/...around the same time she started opening cupboards we found an empty yoghurt pot outside...we were sure it was in the fridge but nothing happened after that so though we had left it out by mistake ..thinking that if she could get in the fridge she would be doing it more often..its now obvious she can get into the fridge so i have ordered fridge locks online. Seriously..we have 4 children..we were foster carers for nearly 12 years and i didnt baby proof my house his much :D

i know what you mean about laughing a them..i cant get mad with her..mostly the things she does are not naughty so much, because she is still learning. so when she gets into cupboards im sure she thinks of it like an interactive toy that once she gets into she gets a fab food reward hahahaha, she will learn and untill she does the cupbards are locked ;)

Bethxx

that's the prob they know you're gonna let them off .I mean how can you shout at them for being sooooo clever

Back