The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

N.W.A,sunday 4thmay

aoife

Registered
Reaction score
hi all,

Any one going to the N.W.A on sunday, if you are good luck, i.m not going but the dog is, so i will be hovering around the phone all day :D ,does any one know any of the results for the last lure course meet at weston birt in glos, umd and ahd over wether to mate my bitch or do this seasons coursing and showing. regards tina

Hi aoife,

I was at Westonbirt, but I'm afraid I can't remember all the results. Class 1 was won by Mum's Ringmore And So to Bed, either 2 or 3 by Catriona Price's Silkstone Butterfly at Silkdance, Class 4 went to Liz Third's Bank Kiwi of Bruntsfield, and I can't remember who the other winner was (apologies to whoever it was :b ) BOB was Butterfly, and I think she was BiF as well.

:D Hi aoife, Dessie and I are going on Sunday........whats the dogs name? we''ll look out for him. :D

Winner of class 3 at Westonbirt was Fletcher's Shuleah Song and Dance Man.

Butterfly won class 2 and BIF.

What a super venue this was, I hope they go back there again.

I hope to be at NWA too.

Millie said:
:D Hi aoife, Dessie and I are going on Sunday........whats the dogs name? we''ll look out for him.  :D
hi millie,

thanks all for the results that you gave, our dog will be in junior oakbark macawber at jzan, have a good day and good luck, wich one is dessie, i know you have a fullerton and a chapleigh, my fawn bitch is out of robs dream mover, regards tina

stonefox said:
Hi Tina,How is your boy bred?

Kat.
hi,

he is the litter brother to mystery knight, now ch oakbark millenium gold by ch oakbark my spice girl, he is a fawn with white trim, have just used him to cover my bitch who is out of ch fullerton dream mover by silkstone wicked lady, if she has caught hopefully a litter due around 11th 12th june, good luck with your new one out, regards tina

Back