The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

N.i.l.r.c Charity Dog Show Full Ammendment

Big Jacko

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope this topic finds you all well...

It is with great delight to announce our L.W.T show in Newtownards on the 3rd of July 2010...starting at 12.00 pm

All proceeds will go towards the orphange that we are still currently building....

God willing the day will unfold as follows

Straight Racing

1. Under 23"

2. Over 23"

3. Under 21" whippet type

4. Whippets ( papers required on the day)

5. Terriers

All dogs must be muzzled, no muzzle, no race...

Showing Ring 1

6. Lurcher pups under 12 months

7. Under 23" smooth dog

8. Under 23" smooth bitch

9. Over 23" smooth dog

10. Over 23" smooth bitch

11. Under 23" rough dog and bitch

12. Over 23" rough dog and bitch

13. Collie Cross

14. Whippet Cross

15. Bull Cross

16. Rabbit Class

17. Hare Class

18. Fox Class

19. Lurcer pairs

20. Class final

Showing Ring 2

No papers required for showing

21. Whippet pups under 12 months

22. Whippet dog

23. Whippet bitch

24. Working whippet

25. Whippet pairs

26. Class final

Showing Ring 3

27. Terrier pups under 12 months

28. Lakeland

29. Patterdale

30. Fell and Border

31. Jack Russell

32. Terrier cross

33. Terrier working

34. Terrier pairs

35. Class final

36. Champion of Champions

Come along and have a wonderful day while supporting the orphanage at the same time, God bless you all

Great trophies and prizes, Raffle on the day, Let's have a blast

see you there jacko mate great to see it come together again

Just curious, why are papers required for the whippets who are racing but not for showing? and what do you mean when you are asking for papers, pedigrees or registration documents?

Cheers :))

Sadly we wont be making this show as Martin, Riley and Me are heading over to england, we both wish you all the best for the show and hope yous get a great turn out and ofcourse hope you raise loads off money. :thumbsup:

Jacko Looking forward to this show and looking forward to the Under 21" whippet type Racing :thumbsup: gives the the whippet type a chance :D my own wee dog Paris ( whippet type ) good on you :thumbsup:

Just back from staking out the field with the boys, good nights crack,,,,,Roughly 180 yards straight dash,,,,,Shaping up to be a good days fun,,,,,See you all there, God bless

We will definately be there Jacko, really looking forward to it. Always a great show.

Can anyone please give us directions to the LWT show in Newtownards on Saturday please.

Getting the grass short for ya all

100_2078.jpg

The boyo helping out

100_2089.jpg

Jim in full swing

100_2093.jpg

Some trio

100_2120.jpg

Our Guss

100_2126.jpg

This was a great race, pity about the finish :lol: click photo to play, hope it works

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha was a good nyts crack m8 i should have put the boot down ;)

Jim in full swing
100_2093.jpg

Some trio

100_2120.jpg
Brilliant Jacko :lol: class pics :thumbsup: leave it to you, loved the Vidio :lol: :thumbsup:

Always wanted to see Jim in full swing :lol: and there's me thinking Jim was lazy and made Guss do all the donkey work :p :D

Getting the grass short for ya all
100_2078.jpg

The boyo helping out

100_2089.jpg

Jim in full swing

100_2093.jpg

Some trio

100_2120.jpg

Our Guss

100_2126.jpg

This was a great race, pity about the finish :lol: click photo to play, hope it works

brilliant dad, loving the video of me and jim, so funny how it happened, and you are doing well on the dog show, alot of hard work put in well done. : ;) thumbsup:

looks like youv all put alot off hard work into this show, once again i hope yous get a great turn out,. :thumbsup:

the postcode for all you sat nav folk is bt23 8wn, movilla mews, just after the two churches, God bless

Had a brilliant day Jacko and have some fab pics :thumbsup: well done to you Jacko, Jim Chris Bill and Jay for setting it up :thumbsup: and a big well done to the Judges and the Stewards :thumbsup: and Jim for doing a great job of working the lure and Patsy for doing line man :thumbsup: VERY IMPORTANT JOB :thumbsup: John who took the entries for the racing and lets not forget Michael who did the gate :thumbsup: and Chris for making sure the women had toilet facility, was very much appreciated :thumbsup:

DSC_0211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back