The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

N.e.w.s.

louiejoe

Registered
Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask the question.........'Who's going to NEWS next weekend?' :b We are hoping to be over with 3 of our whippet girls :)

Last edited by a moderator:
See you there then :huggles:

Me and Keano are travelling down with another K9er :thumbsup:

The other k9er would be ME!! :D Im taking Tia and our 6 month old puppy Chloe. :huggles:

Marie. :huggles:

Hi,

I am hoping to get over with 2 whippies. :D

Janetta

Not us! Were in London for my Junior Handling finals! :unsure:

Realllly scared but at same time i can't wait (w00t) haha.

Good luck to whoevers going though!!

Fiona x :thumbsup:

marier05 said:
The other k9er would be ME!!  :D   Im taking Tia and our 6 month old puppy Chloe.  :huggles:
Marie.  :huggles:

Marie - who is Chloe!?

We won't be there but good luck everyone, especially Diego's sister Sparkle :huggles:

rls22 said:
marier05 said:
The other k9er would be ME!!  :D   Im taking Tia and our 6 month old puppy Chloe.  :huggles:
Marie.  :huggles:

Marie - who is Chloe!?

We won't be there but good luck everyone, especially Diego's sister Sparkle :huggles:

Chloe (Almondavon Tertia Chloe) is my partners mums puppy. We live in the same house and i will show her from time to time. She is by Crosscop Stormy Weather JW ShCM out of Whynbrae Moonshine Katie. :huggles:

I bet she is lovely - good luck to her at her first champ show :huggles:

rls22 said:
I bet she is lovely - good luck to her at her first champ show  :huggles:
Hope the success continues, she went to her first show last weekend - an Open show and won BPIS which i later realised qualified her for crufts!

MArie. :huggles:

:thumbsup: yes me and the girls will be there, coming down with billy and paul ( cornstalk ) see you all there :cheers:

FionaMycroft said:
Not us! Were in London for my Junior Handling finals! :unsure: Realllly scared but at same time i can't wait (w00t) haha.

Good luck Fiona & Peppa

Yvonne

:huggles:

FionaMycroft said:
Not us! Were in London for my Junior Handling finals! :unsure: Realllly scared but at same time i can't wait (w00t) haha.

Good luck :thumbsup:

we will be there, its Jazzy's first show. :b :b (w00t)

Back