The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Top Dog!!

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Here is a pic of one of my dogs.He is a whippet greyhound,is just over two years old,and is the best dog you could wish for.Loving,loyal and as you can see,doing very well at the shows.Just wanted to show him off,his name is Finn!!

Amanda :))

Bet your well pleased with him Amanda . Has Spike won any rosetts hes my fav . Pam

He's so Beautiful :wub: - similar to Bluebell :wub: :wub: - but not size :lol: - just colour :lol:

tweed said:
Bet your well pleased with him Amanda . Has Spike won any rosetts hes my fav . Pam
Hi Pam,

Yep,did a similar pic of Spike.He won puppy racing at Clumber park,Reserve Puppy champ at Melton,Coursing champ at Tatton Park,1st puppy racing at Pickering,and quite a few rosettes in showing.I will post the pic of him too with his rosettes.I am very proud of both of them for what they have achieved,but first and foremost,they are brilliant pets!!

Amandaxx ;)

tweed said:
Hi Pam,

Pete just sorted me Spikes pic out for you,i must learn to do pics!!

Spike is a monkey,does,nt come back very well off the lead,sleeps where ever he fancies,snores,but we love him!!He is very different to Finn.

Amandaxx :eek:

Thats my boy what a looker. Wont be long now for the shows . First ones March at south wing field . Hope its not to cold Cody pup will freez.

both dogs look lovely, :wub: the B & W looks very classy :wub: welldone on ur wins with them :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Well Done, Black and White is a very nice looking Longdog :thumbsup:

Miss Madam said:
both dogs look lovely, :wub:   the B & W looks very classy :wub:   welldone on ur wins with them :thumbsup:
Rose :)

Hi Rose,

Ah!!Thankyou.I love them both to bits,but Finn,the B+W dog is special.He has never been a moments bother

Amandaxx ;)

ozman said:
finleyfoofoo said:
imperative said:
lovely dogs :huggles:
Thankyou!! :))

did you say your b/w dog is 2yrs old i seen it run in puppy class last year at drwlc show

Qualified for Lurcherworld,not Chatsworth,my mistake.He was reserve champion in under 23,s at Chatsworth.The dog you saw was another k9 users dog, that is a black and white bitch,who was in puppy racing,and he just happens to be my mate.If you go to the shows,as i have for 5 years,we all know each others dogs,you could not put a two year old in puppy racing. :x

Finn & Spike are two lovely dogs :wub:

and have lots of nice rosettes to show off :thumbsup:

Deirdre :))

Bluebell said:
Finn & Spike are two lovely dogs :wub: and have lots of nice rosettes to show off  :thumbsup:

Deirdre  :))

Hi Dierdre,

Your dog is gorgeous too.Looks very strong.Thankyou for your kind words.

Amandaxx :huggles:

did you say your b/w dog is 2yrs old i seen it run in puppy class last year at drwlc show

I think you'll find Oxman that the black and white dog you're refering to is mine. A bitch called Maize. She ran in the puppies at DRWLC at the start of last year and she is very similar looking to Finn.

At the end of the year at Kelstedge, my bitch ran in the under 23" but there was also another black and white dog that ran very well in the pups.

Think you've got you dogs mixed up.

We will all be at Kelstedge again this year - so feel free to come over and say hello.

Back