The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Pup

joeorcheston said:
Drift said:
joeorcheston said:
STEVE180 said:
:luck:   :luck:   :luck: Nice pup looks like a good non-ped race bred lurcher,Should do well.Hopefully stays in the unders as most of the unders in your area are evenly matched,Should shine through and take them.
think he will make an over but would be nice if just under, get picking up them under trophys again. :D

Hi Joe, he's looking good :thumbsup: , looks like i'll have some competition next year ;) . Best of luck with him :luck: . Keith.

yeah hopfully we will be standing next 2 each on the start line in the finals. :cheers:

Looking forward to it :D , Keith.

billyboy45 said:
Drift said:
joeorcheston said:
STEVE180 said:
:luck:   :luck:   :luck: Nice pup looks like a good non-ped race bred lurcher,Should do well.Hopefully stays in the unders as most of the unders in your area are evenly matched,Should shine through and take them.
think he will make an over but would be nice if just under, get picking up them under trophys again. :D

Hi Joe, he's looking good :thumbsup: , looks like i'll have some competition next year ;) . Best of luck with him :luck: . Keith.

How's that pup coming on Keith. ...Billy...

Hi Billy, Stern's fine he's over 60lb and about 26 & 1/2", with a lovely temprament, you should be as proud of him as we are, :cheers: Keith.

Drift said:
billyboy45 said:
Drift said:
joeorcheston said:
STEVE180 said:

How's that pup coming on Keith. ...Billy...

Hi Billy, Stern's fine he's over 60lb and about 26 & 1/2", with a lovely temprament, you should be as proud of him as we are, :cheers: Keith.

Great to here that keith.His mum is in season again,and is just about ready for the dig.But im letting her go this time.So far there has been 3 pup's shown,and all 3 are supreme puppy champion's.If i thought there would be good home's for the pup's,i would have done a repeat mating.So far i havent seen the speed i was hopeing for,from the wee bitches,although they would be quick enough,especialy the brindle bitch.But she's almost a second slower than my Tarn bitch,and Bonny bitch were at this age.In saying that,they havent had a kill at a rabbit yet,which can make a hell of a difference,and they wont get a run with the lamp for a few month's yet,So for now it's a waiting game.One thing i will say though,is that the Pyper pup is as game as ive seen in all my time with dog's. BARRON_TOP_SHOW_003.jpgNot a good pic,but this was him eyeing up a good bullock.As i said Kieth,he's game.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi joe buddy is looking lovely. very handsome dog indeed! yes time goes quick doesnt seem that long ago they were tearing around the kitchen all 9 of them im very pleased they all went to lovely homes. i wish you all the best with him im sure he "ll do well.

He looks class joe, :thumbsup: im sure he will do well :thumbsup: :luck:

Rose :)

pup had his first runs on mixy rabbits on the 13th missed all 3 but started him chaseing live stuff, took him 2 the same spot next day and he caught 1,

good start 4 him well pleased with how hes coming on.

Joe

Back