The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Present From Oh

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score
Look what OH bought me (w00t) Not being someone given to spontaneous and extravagant gestures normally (or in this case either, being as it came from the pound shop :- " :b ) I'm not complaining. I'm not sure if I like it or not yet, but it is currently the only working timepiece in the house. :b :lol:

clock.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its nice :thumbsup:

Were you joking about it coming from a pound shop ?

Julie

V nice pressie on a couple of counts. 1) that's it's v nice and 2) that he put that much thought into getting a pressie for you. :thumbsup:

jue332 said:
I think its nice  :thumbsup:
Were you joking about it coming from a pound shop ?

Julie

Well, it was more of an 'under a fiver shop', I think it was £2.99. It will look nicer on a darker coloured wall I think. I think the thought was 'Oh, there's a whippet thing AND it's really cheap'. It's a step in the right direction though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like it. :thumbsup:

Wish my OH would buy me something whippety. He's only ever bought me things with a miniature schnauzer on...a mug... etc, but then he's really fond of Stan.

I like it...

Its the thought that counts, im not so lucky with my partner, its a case of keep hinting or but it myself im afraid.

I think that it is very nice as well :thumbsup: My OH wouldn't think to do that, but then again he did get me a collection of mounted (not on horseback :p )Whippet stamps from different countries.

I think it's really nice and what a bargain tell him to get us all one next time he goes :thumbsup:

Looks better in kitchen I've decided. If anyone's local I'm sure the wonderfully named 'Merlin and the Chinaman' in Witney still has some left :- "

View attachment 26008

It goes really well with your decor I think a big thumbs up for OH :thumbsup:

Tell him to buy up all the stock & then sell them on ebay :p I'm sure you'd make a profit & we could all buy one :teehee: :thumbsup:

I like it! How big is it? I would buy one! :thumbsup:

Well done OH, not a bad gift for that money, give him a little tip from me.

When you get her something dont tell her how much it cost :thumbsup:

I like it too. I'll up Dawns offer to £4.00 LOL LOL

Can I be really, really cheeky and ask if it has a makers' mark, sticker, etc anywhere on it or the box. It's just a thought but if it's traceable then I could get everyone who wants one, one and bring them to Crufts. That's if you don't mind Elizabeth. It's easy to get anything past 'he who pays all the business accounts' at the moment provided it's dog related and has a little note on saying Crufts stock. :- "

Jenny

quintessence said:
Can I be really, really cheeky and ask if it has a makers' mark, sticker, etc  anywhere on it or the box.  It's just a thought but if it's traceable then I could get everyone who wants one, one and bring them to Crufts. That's if you don't mind Elizabeth. It's easy to get anything past 'he who pays all the business accounts' at the moment provided it's dog related and has a little note on saying Crufts stock.  :- "
Jenny

That's a good idea :thumbsup:

Back