The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Poppy

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
been looking throu some pics of our poppy and boy has she changed ,hers some pics of her life so far with us .

the first night we got her .....

P1010009-16.jpg

P1010007-18.jpg

P1010006-19.jpg

P1010037-8.jpg

would ya just look at the love in these eyes ,she looks at me like this every day :wub:

P1010019-14.jpg

P1010063-2.jpg

P1010026-8.jpg

and shes not spoilt at all :- "

P1010003-35.jpg

P1010025-15.jpg

her first walk with us .....

P1010008-21.jpg

looing a bit fatter :D

P1010024-13.jpg

well and truley settlled in with my lot and enjoying life to the full :huggles:

P1010005-22.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010071.jpg

Shes just lovely Nicky :wub: shows what a bit of TLC can do :huggles:

She has filled out lovely and looks so happy Nicky :huggles:

Awww... poppy has come on so much !!!! :wub:

she is looking really good now !!! :huggles:

Wow Nicky, Poppy is looking really good, what a difference you have made to her :huggles:

Did you get her about March time ? you have done a really good job with her in those 4 months :thumbsup: she looks so happy now compared to those first pictures :huggles:

Just looking at those photos and realised I had a silly smile on my face :b - the difference in Poppy is just stunning, how nice for you to know you have truly made such a difference to that little girl's life. I love the one of her wrapped up in her blanket :wub:

and these are just my most fav pics of her :wub: :wub:

P1010036-6.jpg

P1010037-9.jpg

All they ask for is food, somewhere soft to lay and a bit of

love............you've provided that and look what you have

got in return :thumbsup:

jue332 said:
Wow Nicky, Poppy is looking really good, what a difference you have made to her  :huggles: Did you get her about March time ? you have done a really good job with her in those 4 months  :thumbsup: she looks so happy now compared to those first pictures  :huggles:

yes julie got her march the 27th ,had to look back at old post though as it feels like shes been here forever (w00t)

nicky12 said:
jue332 said:
Wow Nicky, Poppy is looking really good, what a difference you have made to her  :huggles: Did you get her about March time ? you have done a really good job with her in those 4 months  :thumbsup: she looks so happy now compared to those first pictures  :huggles:

yes julie got her march the 27th ,had to look back at old post though as it feels like shes been here forever (w00t)

Well she certainly looks settled and content with your gang :huggles:

Wow, what a turn around from that frightened uncertain little thing in those fisrt photos to the last one of her in the grass with a look of absolute contentment.

wow poppy looks fantastic nicky, u'v done a fab job with her :huggles:

what a complete transformation nicky, she just looks fab now :wub: i mean she was alway gorgeous just far to skinny and so sad looking, but now shes just glowing with health :huggles:

well done :thumbsup:

Poppy has came on amazingly since being with you, she looks so happy and healthy now :huggles: I still can't believe she is 8, especially with the videos you post, she is always so full of fun

thanks everyone ,its not so much the weight that shes put on , ovousley thats a good thing, but it the difference in her eyes they looked so sad and dull wen we first got her ,but now ther so alive and she has a twinkle in her eye makes me well up every time i look at the joy in her eyes now ,she is one very specail little girl and we feel so privaliged to have her in our lifes, shes the reason i get out of bed in the morning just to see her little face and dance she does (hopes from one paw to the next) with the excietment of seeing us :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
A big difference Nicky, well done..shes looking great.. :wub:

Truly amazing. I'm not surprised Poppy looks at you like that. You've turned her world around. :D

Back