My Pony!

Whippetwomen

Registered
Reaction score
This is ruby tuesday aka ruby :*

sallysphotos010.jpg

Dogsandshow036.jpg

gorg :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

she certainly does need showing off she is lovely!!! :wub: how old is she and wha do you do with her ? :thumbsup:

here is my old boy he is 26 yrs old here :wub: , taken 2 yrs ago , ive had him since he was 5yrs old

IM000256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
he's a stunner tanya :wub: :wub:

heres ours he's bout 9/10yrs and we'v had him a couple of months

jimmy1.jpg

IM001174.jpg

Wow they are both stunning!

Posh totty - Ruby is 4, i dont do much with her becasue of her age and past (long story) but we have done 1 in hand show (see pic) and mainly do a bit of hacking and RWYM lessons.

oh eve!! simply beautiful!!! my dad would love him!!!! :wub:

All gorgeous horses :wub: :wub:

Tanya is your boy an appaloosa?....just fabulous :huggles:

Janimal said:
All gorgeous horses :wub:   :wub: Tanya is your boy an appaloosa?....just fabulous  :huggles:

he is also from the origianl stock of knabstrups imported from denmark , he has the biggest character you have ever met!!!

he was broken as a 3yr old by his breeder to pull a costers waggon through london!!! he is as hard mouthed as hell as he was broken in a liverpool and then to ride in a long shank pelham :wacko: but he showed an amazing talent at jumping so the grandson then rode him and we bought him , he took me to some great heights , i won enough money on him to JA him too , as i also done with zola the mare i lost last year to cancer, whilst being trained by lionel dunning of the great jungle bunny fame!! i remember him laying down a cheque over 20 yrs ago for £10,000 for him and my parents said no , they knew i loved him!! but sadly a horrific fall stopped my parents from allowing me to jump anymore so he was sold but the day he left i vowed when i had my own money he would come home to me again , and he did!!! we went back jumping and at 24 he took 5th place in the national showjumping finals!!! i have never known a pony with so much heart :wub:

this is zola at 25 the year b4 the cancer took hold, she had anal and vulval cancer then oral too and she went 13 july 06 with m holding her then i held her til she went , i kept my promise to be there til she took her last breath

zola.jpg

What lovely ponies, makes me bit jealous. This is the last time I owned a horse. Konrad with my daughter, who is now 30something. He was a darling, I could trust him with her, he would very walk slowly around paddock, and just about every other step, he would look back at her, making sure she is still there :lol: It was a totally different story when I was riding him, he would play up, and buck. But I always had the feeling he knows I can handle it. I never fell off him. :)

sounds exactly like mine lida!!!! alfie was riding luigi ( the spotted ) at months old and if i have someone to help the thomas is hauled up on him and away they go but boy when i get on its like i have an electric bum!!! :- "

posh totty said:
Janimal said:
All gorgeous horses :wub:   :wub: Tanya is your boy an appaloosa?....just fabulous  :huggles:

he is also from the origianl stock of knabstrups imported from denmark , he has the biggest character you have ever met!!!

he was broken as a 3yr old by his breeder to pull a costers waggon through london!!! he is as hard mouthed as hell as he was broken in a liverpool and then to ride in a long shank pelham :wacko: but he showed an amazing talent at jumping so the grandson then rode him and we bought him , he took me to some great heights , i won enough money on him to JA him too , as i also done with zola the mare i lost last year to cancer, whilst being trained by lionel dunning of the great jungle bunny fame!! i remember him laying down a cheque over 20 yrs ago for £10,000 for him and my parents said no , they knew i loved him!! but sadly a horrific fall stopped my parents from allowing me to jump anymore so he was sold but the day he left i vowed when i had my own money he would come home to me again , and he did!!! we went back jumping and at 24 he took 5th place in the national showjumping finals!!! i have never known a pony with so much heart :wub:

this is zola at 25 the year b4 the cancer took hold, she had anal and vulval cancer then oral too and she went 13 july 06 with m holding her then i held her til she went , i kept my promise to be there til she took her last breath

zola.jpg

Tanya , youve got me all going now :(

what sad but lovely stories of your wonderful horses. You sound so dedicated to them all.. :huggles: :huggles:

Back