The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Old Black Dog

I liked this pic too :wub: Bless him, he did like it in the bed in the sun :wub:

AH BLESS HIM . WHAT A BEAUTY :wub:

HERES HOPING HE HAS A LONG TIME LEFT WITH YOU :luck:

What a bautifully gentleman ,enjoying his twilite years :wub: :wub: :wub:

The picture of him in the bed is :wub: :wub: :wub:

He is gorgeous :huggles: lovely pics of dante.....i have two elderly gents too :wub: and moss the eldest is also 14 in February as well :huggles: cherish every moment :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

:wub: :huggles:

what a lovely old black dog you have. He looks a great friend, I love his expressions.

Do hope he makes it through christmas with you, and to his birthday.

Good Luck. :luck:

He looks great, slightly although he looks like hes wondering what all the fuss is about :wub:

Another one named after a horse Caroline, what a lovely name DANTE :wub: he looks such a sweetie. :huggles:

lovely pictures of him... :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Another one named after a horse Caroline, what a lovely name DANTE :wub:   he looks such a sweetie. :huggles:
lovely pictures of him... :wub:

All mine are named after horses, Janis, if not their registered name then it will be their pet name (or jockeys as in Lester, Frankie, Willie!!) The only one who isn't is Ronan :wub: cos there aren't any drop dead gorgeous jockeys. Ruby Walsh is quite tasty and I believe his 'proper' name is Ronan .............. a bit tenuous but :teehee: !!!

Awww what a handsome and kind boy he is :wub: :wub: .......I think hes fab :huggles: , but then I would lol :D

He does look ever so well 8)

I love it when they get grey faces :wub:

:wub: Bless :wub: :wub:

He looks such a gentle soul - a real gent :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
dante looks really well dessie! he is a credit to you i have two of his black relations one 11 one ten the wymere lines seem to be long lived :)

Back