The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My New Puppy!!!!

purdypinkcandyx

Registered
Reaction score
hello! everyone! im fairly new to this site and am getting my first whippet puppy ever! im sooooooo excited! shes called bb (spelt bibi) shes chocolate baby girl! i collect her on sunday (15th jan) at 8 weeks old. shes soooo sweet. shes gorgeous. if any body wishes to give me advice on whippets no problem im pretty knowledgable anyway on dogs but as its my first time keeping one of my own i wouldnt mind any helpful hints offered! ill post some pictures when i get her! so everyone can admire her!!!! thanks dayna xx heres a picture of her at 4 weeks old! awwww!xx

bibi_xxx_006.jpg

bibi_xxx_003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, sweet like chocolate! :wub: welcome Bibi and Dayna

congratulations, hope it goes well

It would probably be best to post this thread on the general whippet discussion, you are sure to get loads of advice!

Very exciting (w00t) . She looks gorgeous :wub: . I have never seen a chocolate whippet before- I didn't know they existed- can't wait to see her grow up :D

ps You might want to post this in the whippet section as lots of people don't look in the IG section.

Gorgeous baby :wub: :wub: :wub: good luck with her :thumbsup: :luck:

She's gorgeous! :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to k9 Dayna and Bibi :thumbsup: She looks a cutie :wub:

Julie

She is lovely :wub: Welcome to K9 and very good luck with her too. :luck:

Welcome to K9 :) .

Congratulations on your new puppy, she's sweet! :wub:

I can't wait to see more pics of her. I ahve never seen a chocolate whippet before. I bet she will shine like silk when she is older.

purdypinkcandyx said:
hello! everyone! im fairly new to this site and am getting my first whippet puppy ever! im sooooooo excited! shes called bb (spelt bibi) shes chocolate baby girl! i collect her on sunday (15th jan) at 8 weeks old. shes soooo sweet. shes gorgeous. if any body wishes to give me advice on whippets no problem im pretty knowledgable anyway on dogs but as its my first time keeping one of my own i wouldnt mind any helpful hints offered! ill post some pictures when i get her! so everyone can admire her!!!! thanks dayna xx heres a picture of her at 4 weeks old! awwww!xx
cant wait till sunday! thanks everyone! for all your comments! i hope everything goes well! fingers crossed! :luck:

welcome to K9, little Bibi looks lovely and she'll stand out in her shiney chocolate fur, can't wait to see more pics. I knew a girl called Bibi years ago, love that name :luck:

I've never seen a chocolate whippy before. Hmmmmmm...chocolate....hope she's as nice as she sounds... :wub:

Looking forward to seeing lots more picture of her when you get her home.

Looks a sweetie, looking forward to more pics! Good luck with her! And fab name... my first ever cat years ago was called Bibi :wub:

Are you sure she is chocolate?? I don't think it is a genetically possible colour in Whippets?? What colour are her parents?

I didn't realise you could get chocolates?? I thought she looked blue on her picture!! Maybe im colour blind!! Whatever her colour, she looks really cute, so loads of luck with her - i bet you can't wait. I've got a chocolate Dobe (called boring brown in Dobermann's!) and she's a gorgeous colour. Will be interested to see more pictures after you've picked her up. :luck:

ooo a chocolate whippy. that sounds fine. (w00t)

What a beautiful looking Gal

Going to have all the boys after her eh ;)

dessie said:
Are you sure she is chocolate??  I don't think it is a genetically possible colour in Whippets??  What colour are her parents?

That was rather what I was thinking

another pompey person with a whippet! numbers are getting up now, how come choc whippets are rare? seem to be any other colour?

Back