The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My New Pup!

what a little sweetpea :wub: good luck with him :luck:

oh.......what a baby,i love his face,sweet :wub:

lorrainecarol said:
he is gorgeous, what a lovely colour, good luck with him,  :luck:
Thanks :D Your puppy looks great too! Good luck with her :luck: his brother and 2 sisters were blue but he was the only fawn one! i had to have him as soon as i saw him! :thumbsup:

2backs said:
lorrainecarol said:
Thanks :D Your puppy looks great too! Good luck with her :luck: his brother and 2 sisters were blue but he was the only fawn one! i had to have him as soon as i saw him! :thumbsup:

most of the ones i have seen have been blue, so he was the only one in the litter that colour ? he does stand out, mine is just starting to go the silvery grey around her face, shes a right little monkey, looks so sweet but my goodness she has a very loud cry, you only have to leave the room for 5 mins, and she sounds like shes being murdered, i dont know what next door must think is happening in here :(

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice pup :thumbsup:

bet your glad to home him

lorrainecarol said:
2backs said:
lorrainecarol said:

most of the ones i have seen have been blue, so he was the only one in the litter that colour ? he does stand out, mine is just starting to go the silvery grey around her face, shes a right little monkey, looks so sweet but my goodness she has a very loud cry, you only have to leave the room for 5 mins, and she sounds like shes being murdered, i dont know what next door must think is happening in here :(
All he seems to do is play and sleep -_- fingers crossed he stays that way :thumbsup:

Back