The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My New Pup "sam"

Rabbitrunner

Registered
Reaction score
Well he is here, picked him up yesterday... Its like he has always been here and has settled in completely. He is now 10wks, did not want to pick him up for christmas as I think the confusion and excitement of the children would have been a bit much.

I have attached a couple of pic's but will put up a few better ones when I get the opportunity to take some. :)

Sorry pic's have not attached ! Help, how do I attach them ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Rabbitrunner said:
Well he is here, picked him up yesterday... Its like he has always been here and has settled in completely. He is now 10wks, did not want to pick him up for christmas as I think the confusion and excitement of the children would have been a bit much.
I have attached a couple of pic's but will put up a few better ones when I get the opportunity to take some.  :)

:oops: No pics :- "

Sorry folks it ain't happening !! :oops: :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with your new pup :luck: look forward to the pics. :thumbsup:

Rabbitrunner said:
I have attached a couple of pic's but will put up a few better ones when I get the opportunity to take some.  :)

Sorry pic's have not attached !  Help, how do I attach them ??

They might be too big rabbitrunner, try downsizing by downloading this if you haven't got it http://www.showyourphotos.com its free :thumbsup: look forward to pics :D

Back