The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My New Addition

Millie

Registered
Reaction score
Here's my new puppy Sandline Divine Diva with Buebezi. :wub:

We went to our first show yesterday, an open show in Maidstone. She was so good, once over her first shock of seeing so many differant breeds........ she's still not to sure of my collies Bless !

We got 4th out of 4......... judge really didn't like her, :( much to the shock of the ring side who were really taken by her. :) But ha ho! that showing for you and we are really looking forward to our next one.

We took some photo's yesterday and once Dessie gets them down loaded off her camera I'll post them........... but for now here's a couple taken recently......

Last edited by a moderator:
Shes Beautiful Millie. lovely colour. :wub: :wub: :cheers: :thumbsup:

How could the judge not like her? :angry:

She looks very beautiful.

Whippets certainly prefer their own kind. Mine particularily disliked big, hairy things (briards, beardies etc)

A gorgeous Belgian babe, Wendy :wub:

Is she related to Rupert? I hope she settles in really well, bad luck about the show but thats what makes the wins even more special (which I am sure are on the cards!) Good luck with her - will she be at the Whippet Club?

bardmand said:
How could the judge not like her?  :angry:
She looks very beautiful.

Whippets certainly prefer their own kind. Mine particularily disliked big, hairy things (briards, beardies etc)

:x :x Glad you qualified that statement :oops:

:huggles: she is beautiful i love her colour two . lola hates those really hairy little dogs when you dont know which is there a** or there heads (w00t)

She is beautiful, love her colour :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

She looks gorgeous :wub: :wub:

~JO~ said:
A gorgeous Belgian babe, Wendy  :wub:
Is she related to Rupert? I hope she settles in really well, bad luck about the show but thats what makes the wins even more special (which I am sure are on the cards!) Good luck with her - will she be at the Whippet Club?

Yes Jo......... she is his Half sister :thumbsup: Dad being the famous Int Ch. Nec :wub:

Millie said:
We took some photo's yesterday and once Dessie gets them down loaded off her camera I'll post them........... but for now here's a couple taken recently......

I have downloaded them but Yahoo has decided that it doesn't want to attach any files to e-mails tonight!! Here's one to be going on with

Diva15.jpg

And here's one of her brother, Sandline Django at Derohan .................remind you of anyone???

10monthsLHS.jpg

Well - what a well kept secret this has been!

Sandline Django at Derohan - so you have imported the brother too Dessie?

They both remind me of CARA! :D

aslan said:
Well -  what a well kept secret this has been!
Sandline Django at Derohan - so you have imported the brother too Dessie?

They both remind me of CARA! :D

LOL! Yep we were sworn to secrecy!!! The really funny part was that a friend came over to my house the day after Django arrived and he, Rupert and TJ all look so alike that she never twigged that another dog had arrived!!! They are actually all slightly different shades but on first glance are so alike that even I have difficulty telling them apart, especially at a distance! I will be able to do Brace and Team classes now!!!

Congratulations to both of you, cant help feeling Diva looks like Ellie its the expression! :* :wub:

Cleopatra said:
Congratulations to both of you, cant help feeling Diva looks like Ellie its the expression! :*   :wub:

Thats good as Ellie is Lovely :wub: any recent photos of her?

Back