The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Lurchers

That ring in the mouth thingy puzled me too mate,but as u say,it might just be syliva,or summit.Those shots are some of the best ive ever seen,but a ? arrises here,as to whether its the camera,or the lens.I am shooting with a 40d now,but i know i'll never get the shots i want,without a 2.8 lens.Would there be that much difference between the 70.200 2.8,and the better by far L lens series.What did u pay for the L iens,if u dont mind me asking,as i was thinking of putting everything i got from photo's n stuff,till i had enough for the70.200mm 2.8 L lens

That ring in the mouth thingy puzled me too mate,but as u say,it might just be syliva,or summit.Those shots are some of the best ive ever seen,but a ? arrises here,as to whether its the camera,or the lens.I am shooting with a 40d now,but i know i'll never get the shots i want,without a 2.8 lens.Would there be that much difference between the 70.200 2.8,and the better by far L lens series.What did u pay for the L iens,if u dont mind me asking,as i was thinking of putting everything i got from photo's n stuff,till i had enough for the70.200mm 2.8 L lens

I'll pm you later Billyboy :thumbsup:

That weimeraner's ears made me laugh :lol: :lol: Alot like Biggles :teehee:

Sheba and Bracken are looking great ........ fantastic pics, Lampy :thumbsup:

SA5-1.jpg

SA4-1.jpg

SA3-1.jpg

SA2-1.jpg

great pics mate

what beautiful pictures must show them to my grand-daughter she loves looking at pictures of your two girls

Back