The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Links Wont Open

Angela#

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone please help me. Dont know what I have done but my links wont open unless I right click my mouse to open in a new window or press control key at the same time. Im not brilliant with pcs but got info off internet and I have checked all the paths which seem to be ok but still the links wont open. Can anyone shed some light on this. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
are you using internet explorer or another source on the internet??

wow iv just had a look love your cards they are fab ,i think il have sum nearer crimbo :cheers:

Janimal said:

Funny you should say that I keep telling it to use IE but it doesnt seem to work and goes back to google. I think the problems started when I started using IncrediMail instead of Outlook Express. Some of my friends couldnt open my e-mail. I wish I knew more about computers. :))

Angela# said:
Janimal said:

Funny you should say that I keep telling it to use IE but it doesnt seem to work and goes back to google. I think the problems started when I started using IncrediMail instead of Outlook Express. Some of my friends couldnt open my e-mail. I wish I knew more about computers. :))

if you go into my website can you tell me if you can open my links. I cant even open them on TC's website unless I right click them. its really driving me mad. :angry:

yes i could open all the links just fine :thumbsup:

Back