The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Igs And Kids Make Me Sooo Proud

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score
today we went to a companion show at worstead

as some of you know alfie was getting very excited as there was a tiddler handling class for children aged 3-5 yrs, of course baby alice has been preened and practiced with til an inch of her life , so much so that lillybet was threatened with not only alice going back but free child included (w00t)

yesterday involved the whole contents of his wardrobe being pulled out and a desperate search for a "show suit" !!!! then we had demands for his very own show bag!!!! (w00t)

so thomas too has been getting sophie ready too as he so loves doing veteran and rescue classes with her , im proud his disability doesnt stop his pleasure with the dogs :wub:

our first class was veteran , so off thomas goes , at times even sophie was going the same way as him (w00t) and the judge picked........................................ thomas!!!!! :D :wub:

next up was Alfies big debut , then disaster strikes , he gets show nerves!!!! :eek: , ut then he does manage to go in and hurray!!!! they win!!!! aged just 3yrs :wub:

the next class was golden oldies and granny was made to go in and keep up the trophy haul , however sophie refused to show for gran and they got slung out to great amusement of the boys :clown:

i let the boys down only getting 2 in non sporting and 2nd in best movement with eddie IG and then again a 2nd with danny in best rear end , a 2nd in family group with eddie sophie and alice but i did manage to get close to the boys with a first in the brace with the "twins" danny and weasel :wub:

here are some pics of our day and some of the prizes they all won

thomas and sophie

220620081320.jpg

alfie and alice

220620081321.jpg

220620081323.jpg

stacking alice

220620081322.jpg

thomas in the best in show ring just before his award

220620081330.jpg

their haul!!!!! :wub: :wub:

220620081333.jpg

220620081335.jpg

thank you to my sons and their dogs for making me so proud :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: aww no wonder your proud of them tanya ,looks like they had fab day what a haul of prizes they had well done boys and iggys :cheers:

awww :wub: you have every right to be proud tanya :D

well done to you all :huggles: :huggles:

Well done to your boys and their little champs - love that photo of them all on the couch. :D

Well done Thomas and Alfie............fair few classes won there.

tsxdfs.jpg

I was going to go but they forecast rain..............shouldh've

known better than to listen to the idoits :lol:

Well done, I do like these little shows, they are so much fun and you get fantastic prizes and rosettes.

Love the photo of them all on the sofa after a hard day showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]BRILLIANT WELL DONE THOMAS AND ALFIE[/SIZE]

WE ARE SO PROUD OFYOU BOTH

:huggles: :huggles:

A VERY WELL DONE TO YOUR GORGEOUS BOYS AND DOGGIES TAN... :cheers:

NO WONDER YOU'RE SUCH A PROUD MUM. :thumbsup:

Congratulations! They are soooooo sweet.

Well done little boys :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

What a fantstic day they had and a brilliant Haul - well done boys...and little girls - you are deservedly proud Tanya - you've obviously done a great job with your boys :thumbsup:

Well done all :huggles: :huggles:

I think you must be the proudest mum Tanya but credit must go to the way you have broght your boys up :thumbsup:

When's the next show

Lillibet

Well done Thomas & Alfie and Sophie & Alice! :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

Well done Tanya, and boys, you all did brilliantly! What a lot of lovely rosettes and prizes! (w00t) :thumbsup: :wub:

clairej810 said:
Well done Tanya, and boys, you all did brilliantly!  What a lot of lovely rosettes and prizes! (w00t)   :thumbsup:   :wub:
alice is still waiting for tiny to visit her :wub:

Well done Thomas with Sophie & Alfie with Alice :thumbsup:

Tanya you have two lovely boys :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to mention that the dogs and the boys all thoroughly enjoyed their successes - well deserved. Also my personal (and public) thanks to Tanya, for keeping Weasel the Whippet in fantastic nick. She looked good, felt great and went like a dream, to win her class - thanks Tan for all your help with her.

(Just for those who don't know, my Bedlingtons decided to create a little havoc whilst Weasel was here at home, and Tanya stepped in to save the day by taking care of The Fabulous Weasel)

Viv

"Life is only for the one who is not afraid to die"

Back