The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My German Shepherd Puppies

littleminx

Registered
Reaction score
Boxing day was very busy as my beautiful girl Tweed delivered 11 gsd babies, couldnt get a better xmas pressie than that :wub:

Picture121.jpg

Picture113.jpg

day4.jpg

Wow they're stunning - love the name Tweed btw :wub:

lovely pups :wub: your going to have your work cut out with 11 :D

11 babies (w00t) oh bliss :wub: :wub: well done to mum :huggles: keep the pics coming as they grow pleeeeease :thumbsup:

im sure iv seen these lovely puppies somewhere before :- " :lol: now i can spend even more time looking at them :thumbsup:

:wub: beautiful :wub: :huggles: to a clever tweed on a great job :huggles:

What a lovely present for you. :lol: :lol:

What lovely pups.

Juliarna.

Congratulations What a lovely Christmas present are you keeping one? :cheers: :huggles:

What beautiful little puppies and a gorgeous mummy too :wub:

I am definatly going to keep a bitch as i only had dogs in her first litter and if there is a super duper boy i may be tempted to keep him aswell :- "

gsd's are one of the most loyal, loving breeds :) i have to say, no puppy is as cute when their ears start standing :D

what number of boys/girls did she have?

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers: - and what a lovely Christmas present. They are gorgeous. :wub: :wub: Well done mum :thumbsup:

We have 7 boys and 4 girls, she did have 5 girls but one sadly didnt make it :(

littleminx said:
We have 7 boys and 4 girls, she did have 5 girls but one sadly didnt make it  :(
:( poor little one :(

tweed looks knackered, bless her :D i'm sure shes counting down till weaning time :lol: is this going to be her final litter?

lalena said:
:( poor little one :( tweed looks knackered, bless her :D   i'm sure shes counting down till weaning time :lol:   is this going to be her final litter?

This is only her 2nd litter and her first she only had 4 pups which is a tiny litter for a shepherd, i obviously havn't planned another one for her yet but i am not ruleing it out either.

beautiful pups,they look very even.well done to tweed! :wub: :thumbsup:

Ohhhh more GSD babies :wub: :wub:

I just love this breed and they almost as great as whippets :- " . Lots of photo's,,more than last time :thumbsup: . I will let John see the pups and maybe this time I might get another GSD :) (w00t) . A friends bitch, many years back had a litter of 13 and they all lived,,,a cracking litter it was too.

All the best with the pups and Tweed looks beautiful too :huggles:

Which lines have you got are they the english lines or the european (they look european ) as i was kennel manager for GSDs at a kennel just outside of coventry a few years back. Henry.

Back