The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Dog's Daft...

Strix

Beagletastic
Registered
Reaction score
... a thread to share the mad things our dogs get up to, which make us either smile or tear our hair out :D

This morning's beaglitis has been:

We use reuseable cotton shopping bags, which are stored in a hessian Beagle Welfare shopping bag. This morning Brude was found digging in said Beagle Welfare bag, making a nest in the cotton bags within
:rolleyes:
now what the heck is wrong with the amazing collection of dog beds we have dotted throughout the house? <_<

Dog beds are boring!

Except for cats, of course.

I've got a dog sleeping on the floor and 3 cats asleep in the dog bed at the moment.

One of our dog beds is currently functioning as a boat, and is full of stuffed toys and books - the dog's not in the slightest bit bothered as he's retreated to the sofa for the winter

ferns the same she has a nice cosy comfy warm bed &

ware dose she choose to lay on a hard cold floor daft dog :unsure: :rolleyes:

My dog has two beds he commutes between at night plus mine when it gets cold, also my Dads bed which he sleeps on and watches the TV during the day.

His current quark is to riggle his way behind me on the armchair and the turn round and push with his back feet so instead of laying across the chair his down the chair (back legs to the edge) and thus getting rid of me in the process. LOL!

Dogs in bed can be great hot water bottles! Haha

Dogs in bed can be great hot water bottles! Haha
Ewwwwww! I can't think of anything worse!

I have to slather moisturiser on head to toe every night before bed, to the point that I stick to the sheets, and I can just imagine how I'd feel with 9 inch long GSD hair (and all of the bits of dried mud that she carries around with her) stuck all over the slime on my skin.

It's bad enough when my OH rolls over, throws his arm around me and then pulls it back muttering 'yak, slimy girlfriend'. To have slimy and hairy girlfriend (and consequently slimy dog!) would just make things worse.

The cats used to sleep in bed with us before they had their own room to sleep in at night, but even 4 of them don't make up half of the dog's size or hair.

I dont do pets in the bedroom either - I used to but they always waking me up wanting something or other! :lol:

They only get that perk if they are ill or injured now!! :)

Oreo has developed a habbit of chasing flies and seems to lose all concept of what's in front of her.

It is quite funny to watch!

Back