The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Daughter Wins Her 1st Dancing Medals

lurcher lover

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought i'd post a couple of pics of my daugher. She competed today in 3 comps. 1 for Ballroom dancing (doing the quickstep), one for Classical Sequence (doing the Gavotte) and one for Latin American (doing the Mambo),

It's only her second comp since moving up a level and I was trilled to bits when she came 2nd in her ballroom and 6th in her Classical (both had 29 entries).

Here's a couple of pics.

Ballroom-2ndplace.jpg

ClassicalSequence-6thplace.jpg

Deb (VERY, VERY proud mum to Josie)

xx

Well done Josie, she looks lovely.

lurcher lover said:
Hi all,
Just thought i'd post a couple of pics of my daugher.  She competed today in 3 comps.  1 for Ballroom dancing (doing the quickstep), one for Classical Sequence (doing the Gavotte) and one for Latin American (doing the Mambo),

It's only her second comp since moving up a level and I was trilled to bits when she came 2nd in her ballroom and 6th in her Classical (both had 29 entries).

Here's a couple of pics.

Ballroom-2ndplace.jpg

xx

Congratulations Josie. I am very envious of you because I wish I could dance. I love your dresses, do you have to have them made specially.

Jenny

quintessence said:
Congratulations Josie.  I am very envious of you because I wish I could dance.  I love your dresses, do you have to have them made specially.
Jenny

Yep, they'all all made to order - and not cheap. We were very fortunate that we brought these from somebody in the dance school.

Yellow dress cost £400 to make and the orange one £150.

Deb

Wow expensive hobby but they are lovely dresses and she

has done so well at her young age :thumbsup:

Well done you pretty and talented girl! :huggles:

:thumbsup: Congratulations Josie, what an excellent result. I bet you bought some tears to your mums eyes :huggles:

:) Congratulations Josie you are obviously very talented. :thumbsup: My 19 year old daughter loves to perform too. Last year she played the lead role of 'Gabriella' in the

stage version of 'High School Musical'. :thumbsup:

Sonia and Jesse xx

well done josie,

i have always wanted to dance properly.

clever girl, well done Josie, it's a great hobby, teaches you poise as well, your dresses are lovely :thumbsup:

lurcher lover said:
Hi all,
Just thought i'd post a couple of pics of my daugher.  She competed today in 3 comps.  1 for Ballroom dancing (doing the quickstep), one for Classical Sequence (doing the Gavotte) and one for Latin American (doing the Mambo),

Here's a couple of pics.

Ballroom-2ndplace.jpg

xx

well done Josie!!I know how much effort you put into your dancing,you deserve it!!

Amanda,Pete,Spikey,Finley and Ladyxxxxx

Kath said:
:thumbsup: Congratulations Josie, what an excellent result. I bet you bought some tears to your mums eyes  :huggles:
Hi Kath,

Yes she certainly did. I tried my best to hold them back, but just couldn't.

Deb

Back