The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Brave Little Man

sharron

Registered
Reaction score
Zeb has always had problems with gs he will attack them if he can. I have to put him on lead when ever there is one nere. :(

There must of been same sort of attack by one (we think as he as a scare on his chest) :(

Will this morning i was in the park wearing him out before dog club. In walk a black gs. Put zeb on his training lead. A young black gs ran right up to him, would zeb attack him? heart in my mouth. :( No he went into play mode play barking and bowing. :unsure:

About 10 mins later i asked the very nice lady if i could try zeb, i expland that he was scared of gs's. She understood saying that she had 2 greyhounds at home and that it was okl. took it slowly Zeb seemed abit worried at first but nothing more then that. After about 5 mins of walking around that park both on lead. Zeb was right next to the gs, :D

So she has said that she is caming into the park at the same time as me to help zeb. May be he may even play with the dog. ( i dont even know his name :oops: )

Im so proud of him.
7.gif

thats great news! well done zeb and what a lovely caring lady you met, makes a change from the idiots! :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
thats great news! well done zeb and what a lovely caring lady you met, makes a change from the idiots!  :thumbsup:

Isn't it lovely when someone understands and goes out of their way to help your dog conquer his fears. Well done to the lady but bigger congrats to Zeb :)

That's brill ............ I wonder if it was because the GSD was black rather than the normal black & tan?? Mine are all inherently very wary of GSDs and I will always put them on their leads if we see one.

dessie said:
That's brill ............ I wonder if it was because the GSD was black rather than the normal black & tan??  Mine are all inherently very wary of GSDs and I will always put them on their leads if we see one.
Same here..... :)

the only one my two have a run around with is a creamy white one. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Zeb...I too wish there were more understanding dog owners about like that one :)

zeb now know 6 gsd. 1 no-one can get nere and zeb goes nuts at. This 1 is white.

theres the black pup and the rest are all black and tan. 1 of which he gets on with ok shes an old girl. 1 of the tan and black he went nose to nose with today with no probs, before there would of been trouble from both of them. Nothing not even a bark. :D

Just hope that i do meet her again. ;)

Back