The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Beloved Izzy Has Gone To Rainbow Bridge

:( Dear debs so sorry to hear about Izzy :( How heartbreaking for you & your family...

Thinking of you :huggles:

R.I.P little one.

This is so sad, really really sorry for your loss Debbie :(

Run free Izzy :wub:

I would like to thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words,it's very comforting :huggles:

I can't express in words how we are feeling at present,& my other dogs are grieving too :(

I brought Izzy home with me & let her pals see her for the last time,which,imo is definitely the best thing to do.

Before we buried her,she had started to bleed from her mouth,so it looks like she also had some internal damage :(

Izzy is now in the garden next to her friends Eric & Dylan

The house seems very empty without her :'(

Happy hunting darling Izzy,you'll always be in our hearts :wub: :wub: :wub:

When i can face it,i'd like to tell you Izzy's story about her life as a tribute to her???

that would be a lovely tribute to izzy :wub:

Debs I am so sorry to hear this tragic news. Just remember, she will never die, she will live forever in your hearts. God Bless Izzy

I feel like my heart is breaking for you all :'( :'(

Please tell us her story when you feel able, I for one would love to hear it my friend.

I think its best for the others to see her as well :huggles: ....... We all know what Izzy ment to you, i'll give you a call in a couple of days when you are feeling less sore ...... :huggles: Hannah xxx

So many of us have been touched by this terrible accident Debs, I'm sure many of us would love to hear all about Izzy - I remember saying to you when I met her that she reminded me of Moggie in many ways - they each have their own special stories.

Each one of our dogs is so special - I've given mine a lot of extra cuddles in the last 24hours, not to mention worrying about them as they've been charging about playing.

But we can't wrap them in cotton wool - it wouldn't be fair. We all have dogs who live life to the full.. many at 100 miles-an-hour or more.. so it's a risk we all take. Izzy was just so unlucky :(

But I know she had a fabulous life with you.. she just couldn't have been happier, I know your dogs live in a poochy-paradise!!! and have the best of everything. Izzy knew she was a adored and will never be forgotton. It must be strange for all the others that she has gone but they did take comfort with you last night and I think that's the best tribute a dog can make - their true love for us.

Thank you Izzy, for all the love you represent, all the compassion K9 friends obviously feel.. there's a little light burning in our house for you Debs and Nigel and all the whippies (and others) that we share our lives with. :huggles:

What a terrible shock. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I would love to hear Izzy's story when you feel ready to post it.

Love Carolyn xx :huggles:

Debs, both you and Nigel have my heartfelt sympathy. :(

RIP Izzy

So sorry for everyone involved. Best wishes and good luck.

Chris

alfyn said:
I would like to thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words,it's very comforting  :huggles: I can't express in words how we are feeling at present,& my other dogs are  grieving too :(

I brought Izzy home with me & let her pals see her for the last time,which,imo  is definitely the best thing to do.

Before we buried her,she had started to bleed from her mouth,so it looks like she also had some internal damage :(

Happy hunting darling Izzy,you'll always be in our hearts :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

When i can face it,i'd like to tell you Izzy's story about her life as a tribute to her???

:( :( tears when reading this...

Would just like to add this to the thread.... burning for Izzy on K9.

Candle.gif

alfyn said:
I would like to thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words,it's very comforting  :huggles: I can't express in words how we are feeling at present,& my other dogs are  grieving too :(

I brought Izzy home with me & let her pals see her for the last time,which,imo  is definitely the best thing to do.

Happy hunting darling Izzy,you'll always be in our hearts :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I must log onto k9 with my eyes closed sometimes cos ive only just seen this, as you say weve had our differences in the past, but heres my pennies worth, you have lost a member of your family for which im truly sorry, your consolation must surely be, that for as long as you had izzy, she had a great life im sure.

:luck: keith

I would like to hear your story of izzy when you feel ready, and im sure everyone else would too. :huggles:

Really sorry to hear about Izzy Debs :( Sending you and all the hounds warm thoughts. RIP Izzy xx

Back