The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My Beautifull Girl

:wub: God she's large :wub:

Poor girl not long now, good luck with the whelping hope all goe's well :luck:

saraquele said:
05whippet said:
Good Luck ladies  :luck:   :luck:
Rachel,I think you will find Phoebe will most likely be similar in size to Jan at the same date into her whelp, as the last week or so they suddenly get huge overnight!! :lol:

Does this mean we can expect lots of puppy pix??  :D

as soon as they are here i will get posting (w00t)

good luck rachel with phoebe , she is lovely and look forward to seeing your babies too :wub:

Thankyou saraquele, best of luck with jan too :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

05whippet said:
Rachel,I think you will find Phoebe will most likely be similar in size to Jan at the same date into her whelp, as the last week or so they suddenly get huge overnight!! :lol:

Thankyou, yes she seems to be getting bigger daily and looks bigger than in her pics already!!but we are mostly feeling little kicks and watching her tummy moving to take pics :lol: You can see she is carrying them up high as her ribs are really getting wide, when that lot drops we'll need some wheels!! :lol: bless her :wub:

sunny said:
05whippet said:

Thankyou, yes she seems to be getting bigger daily and looks bigger than in her pics already!!but we are mostly feeling little kicks and watching her tummy moving to take pics :lol: You can see she is carrying them up high as her ribs are really getting wide, when that lot drops we'll need some wheels!! :lol: bless her :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) get the buggy at the ready (w00t)

they do seem to expand quickly towards the end dont they (w00t)

how exciting - can't wait for puppy pics :huggles:

:luck: girls, hope it's a safe journey for your little ones :luck:

fingers crossed all goes well for everyone and the pups :luck: :luck:

Good luck with the delivery!!!!!!!!Where are you at? Do you have homes for all of them yet.

saraquele said:
im sticking to 5  (w00t)
you said 6 last time, 4 girs, 2 boys, the perfect litter! oh dear, the stress must be getting to you now, ah, bless you, go have a glass of wine :wacko:

and please, don't make that lovely girl stand up, her delicate little legs don't look like the can take the strain for much longer, and neither does her poor body (w00t)

getting too exciting now - can't wait to see the basket of brindles :thumbsup:

doris said:
saraquele said:
im sticking to 5  (w00t)
you said 6 last time, 4 girs, 2 boys, the perfect litter! oh dear, the stress must be getting to you now, ah, bless you, go have a glass of wine :wacko:

and please, don't make that lovely girl stand up, her delicate little legs don't look like the can take the strain for much longer, and neither does her poor body (w00t)

and i think by morning you will :- "

saraquele said:
doris said:
saraquele said:
im sticking to 5  (w00t)

the perfect litter would be 6 but i think she will have 5 :thumbsup:

Oooooooooooo this is so exciting I do love K9 puppies. Lots and lots of luck little Jan :wub: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck Sharon and Jan of course :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

saraquele said:
doris said:
saraquele said:
im sticking to 5  (w00t)

When is her due date? Our Bracken went 2 days early.

Good luck :luck: and I have my fingers crossed for an easy whelping for her. :thumbsup:

05whippet said:
saraquele said:
doris said:
saraquele said:
im sticking to 5  (w00t)

Good luck :luck: and I have my fingers crossed for an easy whelping for her. :thumbsup:

she is due on monday ,

thought she was going to have them during the night .

she didnt touch her food yrsterday and all evening last night and ALL nigh last night she was crying and digging ( not pushing )

so i managed to get 3 hours sleep -_-

jan sleeps in my room so this is where her whelping box is (w00t)

so im hopefull that were not too far off :thumbsup:

will keep you posted :thumbsup:

Good luck Sharon :luck:

Hope everything goes well :thumbsup:

saraquele said:
05whippet said:
saraquele said:
doris said:
saraquele said:
im sticking to 5  (w00t)

she is due on monday ,

she didnt touch her food yrsterday and all evening last night and ALL nigh last night she was crying and digging ( not pushing )

Good luck Sharon :luck: Hope everything goes well and they are all soon safely here :thumbsup:

the best of luck to you both :luck: won't be long now :thumbsup: my Chance went 2 day's early but maybe that's because she had 11 in her there! (w00t)

I'm guessing 6 :luck: :luck:

saraquele said:
05whippet said:
saraquele said:
doris said:
saraquele said:
im sticking to 5  (w00t)

she is due on monday ,

If you are really keen to know,try taking her temp. ;) Our Bracks leaked fluid for a day before she whelped but I don't know if they all do that?

Can't wait to see the pix!!

Ohhh HUGE amounts of good luck for the impending birth. How exciting!!

Good luck Jan and Sharon. :luck:

Sending best wishes over from the the next little town to yours (as the crow flies). :p

Back