My Baby Lost Her First Tooth

hughes0

Registered
Reaction score
:wub: :wub:

and we had a go at stacking :thumbsup:

pixies_first_tooth.jpg

pixie_stacked.jpg

Demi ,says she knows how she feels :( She.s haveing trouble with her chicken wings . :wacko:

Pixie looking good and hasn't her colour changed :wub: :wub:

yes pixie is struggling with her chicken wings too :(

she had tripe and grated carrot for her tea instead.

what else can i give her instead of the wings, what about a bit of liver??

i am worried she might choke on the wings right now, and i close her in her crate when she has one as it takes her so long to eat it the boys hassle her.

this week i think she has had a growth spurt, her legs suddenly look gangley and her nose looks longer :teehee: i want her to stay a baby :wub: why do they have to grow up :p

the stacking lasted about 1 minute then we had this...

i want to get down now :clown:

i_want_to_get_down.jpg

:wacko: Demi has dropped a bit a weight ,trying to get anything into her , all bums up at the mo . :b

Bless her losing teeth :wub:

Ruso is really enjoying his chicken and turkey necks at the moment, finding these much easier to eat whilst having sore gums 8)

He's just about managing the wings, but as you say, it seems to take longer :b

I wouldn't feed too much liver, it's quite rich, and can sometimes cause a bit of an upset tummy :(

Good luck with the stacking practice :thumbsup:

Ooo those lickle teeth :) .... shes such a pretty little girl though :wub: :wub:

Awww she is so beautiful, her colours are like my girlie. :wub: :wub:

I saved all of Belle's teeth (well the ones I found anyways (w00t) ) I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away :D

If your pup is from the same Ilbatheez litter as ours then we're in the same boat.. Chloe has been having trouble eating her wings for about a week..A pigs ear is out of the question, she gummed it for about and hour and then we just had to give it to our other whippet... Today chloe lost one of her canines...lol...

Here are some pics from the last couple of days..

thechase.jpg

sniffing.jpg

SamChloe.jpg

SamFlying.jpg

ChloeFlying.jpg

there is a slight family resemblance..

Awwwwwwww thats my girls :wub: :wub:

I made a lovely scrummy liver cake today :x ,so crumbled a bit into there food to entice Demi to eat .

Demi says Hi to Cloe and Pixie ,but is haveing loads of fun with her little brother and very very busy :teehee: :wub:

2007_0305Elitter0411.JPG

great action shots bluewhippet!!!

she is lovely, and demi is looking fantastic!

those boys :wub: :wub: :wub: which number did you keep in the end, and what is his name??

i will try to take some outside shots of my lot this week if the weather stays nice, my camera is not so good though at 'action shots' (especially since i dropped it at number 4 childs christening :oops: )

pixie did manage one wing this morning and they all had tripe with sunday veggies for tea :p

What a pretty girl!

Reminds me a bit of my Pearl. Despite having 3 little ones we only ever found one baby tooth between them.

WW

CNV00018.jpg

Back