The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mwc

I spent the day at home recovering from spinal surgery whilst Marion took the dogs to show for me.

I was feeling very sorry for myself, in pain and NO dogs to cuddle when Marion called to say Venice was 3rd in the puppy bitch class and had won the Maiden bitch.

Suddenly my day cheered up no end! Plus I had a live commentary over the phone of the special Beginners dog class, (well done Alison and Monty.)

So despite not having left the house today I gained a cup, a bottle of Red wine (that will go down well with the Morphine!), a bag of dog chews and a dog toy, (Thank you Kevan and Sue Ellis for sponsoring the class) plus £4.00 in prize money! Perhaps I'll stay at home again!, especially as last time Marion showed the dogs for me (At Richmond) Venice was 2nd in puppy class and Fleur won the Veteran Bitch. They seem to do much better without me!

Well done to all in the cards today, it sounds like it was an enjoyable day out.

Debbie

Wow, what a show.

What a lovely win for Debs and Bailey to take Dog CC, many congratualtions on your very special day.

Well Done to Alayna on Best Puppy Dog, he's a scrummy little boy.

Caroline and Jeremy had a great day with three 1sts, what a lovely day he had, he's so cool that boy.

Alison and Monty on your 1st and 3rd, I was delighted for you, Peter is convinced we somehow persuaded him to eat a dog biscuit!

Helen and Harry, who really is the very best kissing whippet there is, won a strong Open Dog class.

and the most marvellous result of the day my Dylan was second in Post Grad.

I sat by the dog ring all day so those are the only results I can be sure of but well done to all the lovely bitches who were placed.

Thank you to the committee who work so hard, and thank you for my collar.

What a wonderful day and many thanks to the committee for all their hard work, it was a lovely show and great atmosphere

Well done to everone who did well especially Debs & Bailey, Molly & her beautiful girl, Kevin & Alayna with their 2 beautiful puppies - and of course to Alison and Monty who had a fantastic day - i was told Alison had a tear in her eye but she said absolutely not :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
georgina said:
What a wonderful day and many thanks to the committee for all their hard work, it was a lovely show and great atmosphere
Well done to everone who did well especially Debs & Bailey, Molly & her beautiful girl, Kevin & Alayna with their 2 beautiful puppies - and of course to Alison and Monty who had a fantastic day - i was told Alison had a tear in her eye but she said absolutely not :- "

Absolutely not! :eek: But I was a bit red and was trying not to laugh my head off at one or two comments that were made by one or two people! :- "

They know who they are! And they were funny, I'm still chuckling now :lol: ;)

Thanks for nice comments :huggles:

Hope you feel much better soon Debbie :luck: the wine should help :cheers:

quintessence said:
[SIZE=21pt]Wow, what a show.  [/SIZE]
What a lovely win for Debs and Bailey to take Dog CC, many congratualtions on your very special day.

Well Done to Alayna on Best Puppy Dog, he's a scrummy little boy.

Caroline and Jeremy had a great day with three 1sts, what a lovely day he had, he's so cool that boy.

Alison and Monty on your 1st and 3rd, I was delighted for you, Peter is convinced  we somehow persuaded him to eat a dog biscuit!

Helen and Harry, who really is the very best kissing whippet there is, won a strong Open Dog class.

and the most marvellous result of the day my Dylan was second in Post Grad.

I sat by the dog ring all day so those are the only results I can be sure of but well done to all the lovely bitches who were placed.

Thank you to the committee who work so hard,  and thank you for my collar.

LOL!! I can only reiterate! Wow! what a show, what a day out!!!

It started off really awful for me because the last thing I did before leaving was to pull my boots on and my back locked!!! I couldn't move or lift anything but managed to get in the car and drive us there. Thanks to Wendy and Sarah who got the boys ready and even up to going in the ring with Jeremy I didn't know if I would be able to actually show him! Bless him, he seemed to know that I wasn't quite right and behaved impeccably ........... I don't know if describing him as COOL is quite on the mark but he was a good boy yesterday, I was very proud of him!! Lots of lovely prizes won, many thanks to all who donated them, Jayp, Debs and Jok. Many thanks to the Committee as well for a great show.

Well done everyone else who won or was in the cards, especially Debs and Bailey! :thumbsup: :cheers:

So pleased you all enjoyed your day , esp ,my mate Debs and her lovely boy Bailey :cheers: How super for you :lol:

Im leaving it to Debs to put full results on as i didnt get a marked up catologue ;)

It is so nice to hear that you all enjoyed the day and appreciated the goodies on offer, and also to thank the class sponsors ;)

I thought the cake was scummy too. thankyou Mandy Moncrieff

Here is a pic of the B I S line up for you to see .

No individual pics taken by me, :( maybe someone else took some

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE :cheers: :cheers: TO ALL ON THE CARDS ESP TO DEBS AND BAILEY AND TO ALSION AND MONTY :huggles: [/SIZE]

The Taylor Whippies want to say a Hugh congratulations to Alayna and her lovely little boy on their win.

And Debs your face was a picture when you got the DCC with the handsome Bailey, so a big congratulations to both of you and heres to many more CCs

Well done to both of you.

Janetta xx

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE DEBS AND BAILEY!!![/SIZE] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And Dessie and Jeremy - wow, THREE firsts!!!! :blink:

Alayna, Alison, Jenny and everybody else who had a good day - :cheers:

JAX said:
So pleased you all enjoyed your day , esp ,my mate Debs and her lovely boy Bailey  :cheers: How super for you  :lol:
Im leaving it to Debs to put full results on as i didnt get a marked up catologue  ;)

It is so nice to hear that you all enjoyed the day and appreciated the goodies on offer, and also to thank the class sponsors  ;)

I thought the cake was scummy too. thankyou Mandy Moncrieff

Here is  a pic of the B I S line up for you to see .

No individual pics taken by me, :(   maybe someone else took some

Thank you so much Jax - it is the first picture I have seen of Hubs' baby (Rainfield Rainflower) since Kevan sent me photos of the litter at 6 weeks - he kept maintaining that he didn't have his camera around!!

Gill xx

Just like to say that it is the exhibitors who make the day. This show always has a nice atomsphere and it was really nice yesterday. I think the great thing was that people entered even if they thought the judge would not necessarily like their type of dog as they like the show and its a day out to meet friends.

It was lovely to see so many delighted people. Many thanks also to those who donated prizes for each class.

And a big thank you to all the hard working committee, it is like a well oiled machine.

Well done Debs and Bailey :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations Debs and Bailey: was chuffed to bits for you and your reaction was classic. Well done. :thumbsup:

Also congratulations to everyone else who did well.

Jonathan x

Well done Debs :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

alfyn said:
Sorry folks,can't help myself & just want to see what it looks like  :b   .............................

[SIZE=21pt]DOG CC [/SIZE]DENIMONDE WEAVING A DREAM :)   :)   :)   :thumbsup:

What can i say other than i'm gobsmacked,ecstatic & over the moon  :thumbsup:

Many congrats to everyone else who did well today :cheers:

Well done on your great win , Bailey is such a lovely boy .

Really enjoyed this show--it had a great atmosphere. Thanks to the committee for our members gift & an enjoyable day.

Huge well done to Molly with Love in a Mist BCC & BIS and to Debs with Bailey DCC & RBIS also Kevan with the gorgeous Pheobe BPIS

Congrats to all in the cards

Does anyone know who the RCC winners were????? Does anyone have the full results so I can finish off my catalogue????

Yvonne

:huggles:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE DEBS AND BAILEY [/SIZE] :cheers: A fantastic result.

Well done all the other K9ers who did well.

I was well pleased with my little black boy "Josh" :wub: It was his 1st show at 6mths and 10days ........... 21 entered in MPD and he got a 4th. Showed his little socks off. :thumbsup: Thank you everyone for the nice comments about him.

Best Dog & Res BIS Denimonde Weaving a Dream, Res Best Dog, Daleko Highland Boy, Best Dog Puppy, Triken Timeless Moment. 100_0798.jpg

Back