The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

Hi Mark i bred my black fell terrier with a red lakeland terrier she's looking very large at the moment so will be watching with interest to see how many she has, and Kerry as well Caz.

I like your black Fell it's a good looking terrier but I don't think i've seen your red?

Kerrys now starting to fill out and drop down but with it being her 1st litter we've been 50/50 till recently whether she was or not but were sure now that pups are on the way.

Book me a nice camping spot for the opens :thumbsup:

Hi Caz - I can only imagine what a litter of terriers like that will be like by the time they are 6 weeks old (w00t) . Let us know what you get. We are getting used to on-line whelpings now :D

Hi PeteT - welcome to K9 - do you race or will you when you get your pup from Mark ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pete, lucky you eh?? getting one of Marks pups they are goregous.

Bet you cant wait. I got my dog thanks to K9. Welcome. :thumbsup:

Gary said:
we also look like we have pups a comin she will be 6wks 2moro due roughly new years eve,glad we wont be alone (w00t)
Well I know what I'll be doing on new years eve :thumbsup: .......We'll need pictures by the way :D

Welcome to k9 Pete :thumbsup:

Glad Kerry's showing all the right signs Mark and Paula :huggles: ........Now its not to late to start talking to her bumps ......look at the results with Inca lol ;)

Hi Hannah, Kerry's absolutly off her head, all she wants to do non stop is play? and she keeps curling her top lip up in excitment something she's never done before.

:) Thanks for the welcome everyone, I hadn't really thought about racing but if I can find somewhere localish (I live near Ambleside in the Lakes) I'll give it a go.

Hi Hannah, Kerry's absolutly off her head, all she wants to do non stop is play? and she keeps curling her top lip up in excitment something she's never done before.

Hormones I expect (w00t) .......Inca had a day or so of confusion since the pups .....She's been torn between her over bonding to me and her pup's, so we've had alot of burying of them :eek: so I've had to spend quite alot of time just sitting with her :blink: ......and I'm bloody knackered -_-

Hi Pete,

The nearest to you is the Northern PWRC, you can get details from the club section or I can give them you when we meet.

Ambleside? we regularly go to Park Coppice (Coniston) it's a nice walk round Ambleside.

PeteT said:
:)   Thanks for the welcome everyone, I hadn't really thought about racing but if I can find somewhere localish (I live near Ambleside in the Lakes) I'll give it a go.
Lucky, lucky person. Lovely part of the country. Well it is when it's not full of grockles.

We will now expect beautiful scenic photos of your pup out enjoying itself. :thumbsup:

BeeJay said:
Lovely part of the country.  Well it is when it's not full of grockles.
What the hell are grockles ?? :unsure: .....Excuse me if this is a stupid question but I have had 4 sleepless nights thanks to Bingers and pups :blink:

BJ, I might have to go up and take them :- " not that i'd want to be up in the lakes relaxing, fishing on Coniston ect :thumbsup:

STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
What the hell are grockles ??  :unsure: .....Excuse me if this is a stupid question but I have had 4 sleepless nights thanks to Bingers  and pups :blink:
You are lucky that you do not know!!

Might mean something different up in the northerly parts, but down in Bournemouth it used to mean tourists and holdiay makers who clog up the roads and beaches. Very unflattering term.

Hi hanna-think i know wot we will be doin hopefully around New years eve...exactly the same as you did when ure litter was due-coffee coffee +more coffee :thumbsup:its been nearly 20yrs since we had our last lot of pups (w00t)hope inca +pups are well :thumbsup: lookforward to more pics :thumbsup: Obis mum +dad hav got a lot to catch up on when they get back :wub: lots &lots of posts :D

Mark Roberts said:
BJ, I might have to go up and take them  :- "  not that i'd want to be up in the lakes relaxing, fishing on Coniston ect  :thumbsup:
It's a tough life Mark but someone has to do the dirty work. :p

Perfect definition of a grockle Helen. :thumbsup:

It's fairly quiet up here for grockles at the moment (I believe they call them Emmets in Cornwall) we get a bit of a pre-Christmas lull at this time of year.

If you need an excuse to come up this way Mark you can always deliver my pup for me ;)

When's the next lot of pups due? how many do you expect...the mum not you Mark..You're a glutten for punishment....How many are you keeping?...Just being nosey.. :luck: catch up with you tomorrow if you are going .

Gary said:
Hi hanna-think i know wot we will be doin hopefully around New years eve...exactly the same as you did when ure litter was due-coffee coffee +more coffee :thumbsup:its been nearly 20yrs since we had our last lot of pups (w00t)hope inca +pups are well :thumbsup: lookforward to more pics :thumbsup: Obis mum +dad hav got a lot to catch up on when they get back :wub: lots &lots of posts :D
We'll be with you all the way :huggles: .....Incas settled down now and the pups are :wub: ....I'll post some more pictures of them tomorrow ......as for Joe and Paul, it'll keep them out of trouble reading through this thread lol :lol:

Might mean something different up in the northerly parts, but down in Bournemouth it used to mean tourists and holdiay makers who clog up the roads and beaches. Very unflattering term.
Thanks Helen :D ......I'm glad you cleared that up for me as I had a nasty feeling that Barbara had gone mad (w00t) :- " :lol:

Just catching up with this thread...

Mark - they're all looking beautiful, but my fave's are Steve's, Digby's and .... :oops: can't remember the owner's name, but the blue brindle one with lots of white.

Hannah - do you know that drinking chant that goes "More beer, more beer, more beer"? Well ... "More pics, more pics, more pics" ! :lol:

Back