The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

And lastly, Eric checking that his tail isn't curly :blink: lol .......

pups_013.jpg

Have to agree on that 1 Hannah, see you at Sommerset (tell Smurf to get the scrumpy out :cheers: )

NO not the scrumpy :x .......Nasty stuff ............Do you know what I have actually got Inca entered for Somerset (w00t) (w00t) ..........I have also entered Twit and Miya (i'll see who's running as to wether i run Jacob or not)......see you soon :*

Do you know what I have actually got Inca entered for Somerset
So thats what theyve got the calendar for lol (sorry)

So we've got the scrumpy :cheers: , we'll have the weather :sweating: , we've got the Wurzels cd :- " what else do we need for Sommerset.

How about a bit of straw to stick between your teeth, and a lovely straw hat??? (jk) :oops: :lol: (w00t) :thumbsup: :p

Mark ur black bitch is stunning and shows great potential for for the future show ring (coloured classes). would u consider letting me show her! during 2005/06 showing season. :D

becca

Hi Becka,

after seeing the professional way you handle your own dogs I wouldnt hessiatat to let you campain her for me.

i'll PM you about it.

Pups are progressing nicely, Lucy & Max are now 7 1/2 months old, Mo's 6 1/2 month.

Heres Max having a play in the garden, he's settled in realy well since coming back to us.

He's got his confidence back and is now a handfull as a whippet pup should be.

View attachment 17200

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all looking great Mark :wub: ......Can't wait to see them at Somerset :D ....BTW Steve said the other night when he phoned that they'll be running trial's after their open :)

Strike Whippets said:
They are all looking great Mark  :wub: ......Can't wait to see them at Somerset  :D ....BTW Steve said the other night when he phoned that they'll be running trial's after their open  :)

Hooray..........Do we need to pre-book?????????

Back