The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

Mark Roberts said:
Heres one that shows the two were keeping (Lucy & Mo!)
is there realy 4 weeks between them?

Love the pic of the two you are keeping . I hope its the Racing Post they are reading :lol:

Joanna said:
BeeJay said:
What do you think Joanna?  I think from what you have written that you already know the answer.  Though oddly enough he does seem to still be alive.   :)   We'll find out for certain on Sunday.   :thumbsup: I pointed out that it could have been much worse.  Hannah could have had her mouth open and been dribbling. (w00t)
:oops: just realised that that could be read as my knowing that Hannah sleeps with her mouth open and dribbles.   I haven't a clue whether she does or not but I know that someone else female on this board does dribble in her sleep.  I'm not saying who. :- "

:oops: and NO it's not me.  Well not often anyway. :b   :teehee:   :p   :teehee:

Oops.........Chris does like to live dangerously :eek:

Is there any other way to live....... :p :sweating: o:)

Just for Tina as promised (so no one else look)

DSCF0001.JPG

Those Labrador puppies are just lovely mark :wub: :wub: :- "

I'll give Binx a big cuddle for you saturday Tina(not showing off or anything) :p I'd try and sneak him out for you but i'd probably be waiting on the motorway for days if your OH was driving :lol: (mines the same always takes a short cut that takes 2 hours longer than original journey)

I think we can find at least 1 for you to cuddle ;) your pup off Chris is looking good bet you can't wait (BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO :p )

awww Binx :wub: :wub: thanks Mark your a darlin ;) , Lesley I'm not bothered one bit :p I'll have him FOREVER very soon (do give him a big kiss for me though :wub: ) :thumbsup:

just read your post out to my hubby Lesley lmao! he wasn't impressed lol said it was all my fault as I was navigator :- "

we'll let them think that if it makes them feel better :thumbsup:

And i'm only jealeous cos I,ve got to wait even longer for my pup :(

awww lesley :huggles: it will soon be time :thumbsup: after all where the hell did January go? :wacko:

hi tina@chance, ive met your pup and he's a little darling. absolutely wicked colour.when i saw him he was doing a baby seal impression. tony

Hi Tony,

yeah binx is a little gem alright :wub: :wub: went to see him last Tuesday, full of beans thats for sure :wub: :wub:

OI!! hands off my baby! ;) :p he is irresistable aint he :wub: :wub:

thats a great pic :thumbsup:

Back