The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

Binx's favourit thing is feeding oh and feeding and when he's not feeding he's feeding, theres a patern emerging there isn't there?

Candys pups at 6 1/2 weeks.

Pictures are getting harder to get now the little sods won't keep still, i'll so miss them when they go :wacko: .

Boris Poseing

Picture_033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful set of girls and boys you have there Mark. Obviously you will be keeping them all. Is there enough room in your kitchen for another load of cages I wonder?

Well done to you

Chris

when do they go
not soon enough, i've lost 3 fingers already :blink:
They start leaving Thursday when I deliver Boris to the Robinson (owners of the Stud dog in Shepton Mallet thats how sorry i'll be to see the little darlings go )

then loads are going next Saturday/Sunday.

HEY VICKY! be gentle with me next week at Wessy, i'm leaving here 4am driving down to Shepton Mallet to drop Boris off (The Robinsons don't drive long Distances or on M/Way) then back to Hannah's for around Dinna time (Lunch time For the Posh! "Lampy") for a brew and cake :p then back home in time to pick Flash up and get over to Wessy for 6.30pm. if I go quiet in the box i'll be -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be weird in your house after the weekend then Mark with just the 4 pups left there.

Next to go to their new homes will be Hannah's boy's.

All the pups are looking good and a credit to you both.

that litter looks amazing mark, who's getting the white and fawn brindle. she looks a bit special. sparky

Pup's are looking great Mark .........Kerry's babe's are getting bigger wow ............

One of the boy's is staying Barbara .........The 2 sisters are like chalk and cheese and unfortunatly I can see problems arising..........But hey on a really, really happy note ............I can keep Eric :D :wub:

Back