The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

:thumbsup: I have one black dog left but would need to know where he was going .......A working home would be fine as long as it was a very good permanent home :D

he's on EDRD website. haven't got a clue who he is though. there looking well nice those pups. sparky

Thanks .........I can't get on the edrd site, but I think i'll wait to see if anyone round my way wants him as at least he'll be local to me/ or know where he is ..........Thanks also for the compliment, they are a good looking bunch even if I say so myself lol :lol: :cheers:

You need one of those tinfoil hats and ariels that get sold on Ebay to prevent :alien: takeovers. That'll prevent all of those whippets from sucking out what remains of your brain.

It's worked for me. I wear one all the time in doors these days. :teehee: :wacko:

LOL :clown: ...............

Well the puppie's KC names are back ......... :D ......I tryed to incorperate Strike and part of either mum or dads kc name .....Obi being Gildi Midnight Storm and Inca being Vensuter Stars and Stripes :wacko:

Dylis = A Strike Past Midnight

Connie = Starstrike Little Hustler

Ben = Strike After The Storm

Eric = Stars Strikeblack ...........And......

Billy = Storm Rider Strikes .........

I didn't get all of my first choices but at least they let me repeat Strike in all of the names :sweating: :D

We are keeping Dylis and Connie ...............They are all very nice though... :wub: .

If Hannah had her way she would try to keep the remaining 4 pups. :sweating: .

ChrisBishop said:
We are keeping Dylis and Connie ...............They are all very nice though... :wub:   .If Hannah had her way she would try to keep the remaining 4 pups. :sweating: .
Oh how lovely - I've always loved the name Connie :D it was going to be my next choice when I breed Lily.

Jacquie said:
ChrisBishop said:
We are keeping Dylis and Connie ...............They are all very nice though... :wub:   .If Hannah had her way she would try to keep the remaining 4 pups. :sweating: .
Oh how lovely - I've always loved the name Connie :D it was going to be my next choice when I breed Lily.
Our Gabbi (springer) was going to be a Connie too, think she was a Tara for a bit too lol

Oh dear can't spell :p - was supposed to say it must be a popular name then :)

I've never heard of a Connie (dog) befor :D .........She started off as a Frankie but it didn't suit her ;) .........Anyway I have MORE pictures as asked for .........such a hardship :lol:

Jacob being maternal :wub:

4_weeks_old_001.jpg

Back