The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

I think you'll find Inca's doing all the work at this stage ;) Just you wait till they are 5 weeks you'll know what work is then :- "

Inca will only eat for me, so I am doing alot of sitting with her when shes eating ........plus I have to cuddle the pups alot ..........So I am doing alot of work aswell ..........I personally can't wait till the pups are up and about :wub:

:eek: ......I'll have you know I cleaned this week :p ............P.S You are not going to beat me :- "

:eek: .....This has gone way off topic :oops: .......I really think you should post some more puppy pictures :thumbsup:

I will tommorow when i've got new batteries for the camera,

There again I have to keep looking back trough the thread to check what colours you got? it's been that long since you posted.

Here we are ........... :wub:

Just chillin'

6_days_old_050.jpg

God, did you put clean bedding in just for the pic's? ;)

Gorgeous looking pups btw

Thanks :D ...........Vicky I only ever take their photo's after I've changed their bedding as it's frightening otherwise (w00t)

Just how fat are those pups? (w00t)

Inca is doing them proud.

Agree with bj - Inca's doin a grand job :wub: :wub: proper little christmas puds :huggles: :huggles: -look forward to more pics soon-bless their little cotton socks :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: .caz x

Just having another look, I love the pic where the brindles got his leg round the other pup giving him a cuddle.

Back