The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mourne Lurcher And Terrier Show

Well done everyone :thumbsup: Well done Janet :cheers: :cheers:

Lovely photos Blue bell :D :D :D

great pics bluebell, i guess we all webnt home with a cold but it was a great show, just a pitty about the racing. great shots also and thank you for those pic's you gave us they where fab :*

Keiran hope your Gazebo was'nt damaged to much :eek:

DSCF4495.jpg

Really enjoyed the day lovely countryside :D Well run Keiran for your first show :D

Well done to all the winners and every one who took part :D Brill pics as always Deirdre

Nice pix Bluebell but i see you havent posted a certain picture ;) I wonder why ?
Is this the pic your talking about Stormydog :p not sure what your doing :blink: looks like your messing with my hair ;) :lol:

DSCF4476-1-1.jpg

Great Pics Deirdre. Is your finger not sore all them pictures? :wacko:

Really enjoyed the day lovely countryside :D Well run Keiran for your first show :D Well done to all the winners and every one who took part :D Brill pics as always Deirdre

ah sliverfox was nice talking to you at the show also, and i love your buddy hope im right with his name :b

Nice pix Bluebell but i see you havent posted a certain picture ;) I wonder why ?
Is this the pic your talking about Stormydog :p not sure what your doing :blink: looks like your messing with my hair ;) :lol:

DSCF4476-1-1.jpg
Dont think he was messin with his own anyhow Deidrie.Be a bit of trouble that would,ha ha.Brilliant pix,of an otherwise great day,if only the dreaded rain had stayed off,and the racing gone ahead.Maybe now we know why they start so early,over in England.As we were running out of time anyhow.A great turnout,of dogs,both terriers and lurchers.Makings of another great event,for future years.Realy love the photo of Alannah,and the twin's.Who adopted her for the day,and would have had her home with them,had Alannah had her way.Thanks for looking after her girls.Much appreciated.Otherwise i would have got no pix at all'Great pix again Bluebell.Absolutely stunning countryside,and a place i intend visiting,throughout the summer months.Rain free,i hope.

Back